Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Game Day Thread: Week 9: 2012 Broncos vs Bengals.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Game Day Thread: Week 9: 2012 Broncos vs Bengals.

Greeting Bronco fans,

Welcome to another game day thread. I find I like these much better when the Broncos are winning and looking good while doing it. The last 6 quarters of football have been PHENOMENAL! I can only hope we continue playing at that kind of level. Of course each week is different and the competition brings a new kind of challenge.

This week we play the Bengals, the last time we were there we were treated to the Holy Stokley!
    Who knows what crazy impossible play can happen this time around.
    The Bengals have struggled a little this season with Andy Dalton locking on AJ Green a bit too often. I believe the stat I read was that Dalton tries to pass to him 30% of the time each game. Cinci started off 3-1, but have lost the last 3 in the row so they will be trying to right the ship.

Too BAD they have to face Peyton Manning who is 7-0 vs them. manning during those games has complete 65% of his passes. Avg yards per game 261. 17 TD to 3 Ints and a QB Rating of 107. Not too shabby. John Elway also retired as Undefeated against the Bengals during his entire career.

The Broncos have won 8 of the last 10 times to the Bengals. In 2000 , our 8th game of that season we lost and Corey Dillon set a rushing record against us. The last loss was in 2004 their first prime time game in ages and that stadium was so up for it there was no way to win that night.

Over all in the last 17 years we are 7-10 in our 8th game of a season. 2 of those wins were at home 5 on the road, so that is a plus. Of the 10 losses 5 were home 5 were away.

We should be able to notch another win if we lay smart like we started to the last game and a half. The Bengals have a better defense than the Saints and they also have better pass rushers so the O-line will need to step it up.

I'll be at the game cheering it up for the team even though I will be deep in enemy territory, I wish us nothing but good luck in the game.

As always please watch what you post, follow the COC and report and violations to the Modstaff so they can be addressed. As always Go Broncos!
    The Game Day Thread: Year 18 in progress!!!

Go BRONCOS!!!!

Man I was just searching for this.

Comment

Daylight savings time I'm either an hour late or on time depending on how you judge it.
      The Game Day Thread: Year 18 in progress!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elway View Post
        Daylight savings time I'm either an hour late or on time depending on how you judge it.
        True, true.

We'll just call it right on time.

Comment

Whoo Hooo, Let's go Broncos

sigpic

Comment

Let's go Broncos, Let's Go!!! By this time tomorrow, we'll be 5-3!!!
            sigpic

Comment

--- Go Broncos !!! ---

--- STOMP THE bungles !!! ---

GO "D" --- SACK dalton !!!

Please, no injuries !

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
              The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
              http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
              My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

Who cares ?
                WE are all so glad that you are continuing your legacy with this thread Elway !!!
                Have a great time at the game !
                (Check out Dalton's eye ball after Von's sack) :wink:

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
                The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
                http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
                My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

Now, I can go to bed.

Have fun tomorrow!

Gooo Broncos!!
                  Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Lets go BRONCOS!!!! CRUSH the bungels!!!!

Comment

Go Broncos

Beat The Bengals

Comment

Holy Stokley!!!

GO BRONCOS!!!!

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
                        Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
                        Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
                        Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
                        I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

Oh man! can't wait! work was great! home somewhat reasonable of an hour... i even get to catch a few hours of Zzzs before kick off!

can't wait to stomp the bungles!

Comment

Go broncos. May Stokley be holy again.
                            sigpic

Comment

GO BRONCOS!!!

I hope Champ Bailey/Chris Harris/Tony Carter can have an awesome game!

Comment

Working...
                              X