Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Game Day Thread: Week 9: 2012 Broncos vs Bengals.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeez I'm just tracking the Raiders/Bucs games by NFL.com, but Doug Martin just had back to back long runs for Touchdowns. Yikes.

Comment

• Originally posted by sheenabobeena View Post
      PFM fan, colts "transplant" fan... so my first season following the broncos.
      so far these games are on par to how I would feel every colts game in '09 during their undefeated run. most of those wins were not easy and did a number on my blood pressure!
      Oh, I hear you there! There were a few games, what was it, about 4 in a row mid season, where we were coming back from behind every.single.week.

About tore my hair out. LOL
      OFFICIAL Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon to SB XLVII Member #1888

Comment

• faiders making a come back crap...come on giants i hate pitt

Comment

• Palmer INT
          sigpic
          2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
          2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
          BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

Comment

• Jeez Tampa Bay does not look like a good team at all. We should be able to handle them. Glad that they will prob pull the W off against the Raiders tho.

Comment

• Got home from the game a lil bit ago, had great seats. Bengals made it interesting, but as expected the Broncos pulled it out for the "W"

Can't describe how awesome it was to see the mass exodus after Decker's second TD. The Bungles sea parted leaving behind the Bronco Faithful to enjoy.

We even managed to find LT & Fred the Bunny after the game for a few minutes.
              The Game Day Thread: Year 18 in progress!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Elway View Post
                Got home from the game a lil bit ago, had great seats. Bengals made it interesting, but as expected the Broncos pulled it out for the "W"

Can't describe how awesome it was to see the mass exodus after Decker's second TD. The Bungles sea parted leaving behind the Bronco Faithful to enjoy.

We even managed to find LT & Fred the Bunny after the game for a few minutes.
                Did you happen to run into anyone else from the boards???

glad you 4 had a great time!!!!!!! Did redbirdy jr go with you guys?

Comment

• Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                  Did you happen to run into anyone else from the boards???

glad you 4 had a great time!!!!!!! Did redbirdy jr go with you guys?
                  Whodey was there to meet up with LT. We surprised Redbirdy Jr, he didn't know I had extra tickets until it was time for us to leave. Total surprise. Glad he was able to see them win won for his first time at a live football game. There was a good number of Bronco fans we talked to, but I didn't really try to meet any other board peeps due to or time constraints. He's fast asleep after all that excitement and me & Birdy are just tired from all the walking we did down there.
                  The Game Day Thread: Year 18 in progress!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Manning4life View Post
                    Oh, I hear you there! There were a few games, what was it, about 4 in a row mid season, where we were coming back from behind every.single.week.

About tore my hair out. LOL
                    Right there with both of ya on all counts of these posts. :-) But you learn that with Peyton, even if you're down 3 TDs with 7 minutes to go, you still could win the game.
                    Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #87

Comment

• Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
                      Wow getting stuffed once again when we run on 3rd down. I dont get it
                      Late to the party, but the first drive run on third and 6, anyone else think that if they were going to run, it should have been a draw instead of a freaking straight hand-off? or a screen if Manning was thinking of using the Bengals blitz against them? That way you let the blitz come in and then run through it or underneath. The way the blocking went, it looked like they were actually trying to straight block the play and of course having 6 guys against 5 was going to result in a nothing play.

Comment

Working...
                      X