This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Game Day Thread: Week 14: 2012 Broncos vs Raiders

Welcome to Thursday Night Game Day Thread.

Our AFC Division Winning Broncos are heading into an early week tilt against the Raiders.
    We have won the division with 4 games to spare. How crazy is that. If we hope to get a bye week, our work is not done. Texans and Pats have a big game coming up should the Pats lose and we beat the Ravens the following week we would move up to the # 2 seed. How sweet would that be?

The Peyton Manning Broncos in 12 games have scored 1 more point this season (349), than we did in the entire16 games and post season of last year.

It's Raider Hater week part 2. Denver has won 7 games in the row... and the Raiders... they are just trying not to embarrass themselves any further this season. . .

In week 14 of a season the Broncos are 12-5 over the last 17 seasons. Of the 12 Wins 10 came at home and 2 on the road. Of the 5 losses - all 5 have come on the road Hope we turn that stat around.

In that same span we have played the Raiders 35 times. Winning 24 of 35, we are finally getting back to our winning ways and putting them back in their place at perennial bottom feeders of the division.

10 Weeks ago we blew out the Raiders 37-6, we went upwards they spiraled downwards. In our wining streak we are averaging 30 points per game. Peyton has a 108.9 rating for the last 7 games and has thrown for 18 TDs in that period. He burned Oakland for 3 TD last time and the Raiders are giving up the most points in the league, but as KC shown, a home team is not always so easy to beat. Demaryius Thomas has 1114 yards this season, good enough for the 4th spot in the NFL.
    Thomas has 5 100 yards game so far this season.

We need to contain Carson Palmer who has in his last 6 games he has 13 TDs and 4 300 yard games. He will have to face the onslaught of Doom and Von Miller and the Denver D that is causing opposing QBs to complete less than 60% of their passes. We are 2nd in the NFL with 38 sacks. Miller has caused 6 fumbles this year, 2nd in the NFL as well.

With our offense kicking into high gear, the D killing it out there and Holliday on Special teams Denver should get a win, but that's why they play the games. The bonus is that if we win this game, we have a few extra days rest to get ready for Baltimore.

As always please watch what you post, respect the other members of the board and report and violations to the moderating staff so they can be addressed. Enjoy the game and thanks for posting.

Lets get the "W" GO DENVER!
    The Game Day Thread: Year 18 in progress!!!

Wow that was one quick sticky! Thanks!

Comment

Man I hate the RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Broncos!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I am so happy I get to see the Broncos on TV again!

Go Broncos!!!!
        Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Likes this post! :thumb:

Originally posted by Peanut View Post
          I am so happy I get to see the Broncos on TV again!

Go Broncos!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elway View Post
            Wow that was one quick sticky! Thanks!
            I think jet and I did that one together.

I'm surprised it didn't unstick it.
            Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

I hate EVERYTHING about the Raiders. I hate their stupid logo, I hate their cheesy motto, I hate their colors, I hate their fans, I hate their stupid baseball field, I hate their players...

I understand that's a lot of hate, but its the frickin Raiders!
              sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                I think jet and I did that one together.

I'm surprised it didn't unstick it.
                Nope. That' was all you!

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                I hate EVERYTHING about the Raiders. I hate their stupid logo, I hate their cheesy motto, I hate their colors, I hate their fans, I hate their stupid baseball field, I hate their players...

I feel you, bro.

And what you just said is an understatement for how much I hate the Raiders.

If hate for the Raiders were people, I'd be China.

Comment

I do like the way they lose and self implode... it brings me no small amount of joy each time it happens.

Comment

I agree with all of this.

I've always hated them, since I was taught by my parents at a young age.

But since I've moved to Vegas where the majority of people are Raiders fans, my hatred has multiplied ten fold. I REALLY CAN'T STAND their fans.

They talk smack CONSTANTLY even though their excuse of a team is embarrassing themselves every Sunday.

I can't go a day at work without hearing "You still won't win the Super Bowl! His neck is gonna break! Yada yada yada...."

SMASH THE FAIDERS!!!!!!!

Comment

--- Go Broncos !!! ---

--- STOMP THE faiders !!! ---

GO "D" --- SACK palmer !!!

Broncos are going to shove all those faiders
                      beyond the event horizon of their black hole !!!

Denver 44

faiders 13

Please, no injuries !

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
                      The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
                      http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
                      My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

19½ hrs to go!

GO BRONCOS!!!
                        Adopted Poster
                        AZ Snake Fan

Comment

Lets Go boys! Time to smash the faiders
                          Here we go Broncos Here we go!

Comment

Originally posted by AZ Snake Fan View Post

--- Go Broncos !!! ---

--- STOMP THE faiders !!! ---

GO "D" --- SACK palmer !!!

Broncos are going to shove all those faiders
                            beyond the event horizon of their black hole !!!

Denver 44

faiders 13

Please, no injuries !

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to AZ Snake Fan again."
                            I like your moves. I like your style.
                            sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

I want the Broncos to blowout the Raiders again but I dont think we have the killer instinct....We got too conservative on Sunday at the end of the game....
                              I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

Working...
                              X