This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NextGeneration View Post
    Man that Von post game interview was an embarrassment. Terrible media and terrible fans
    Yeah but Von handled it and was funny

Comment

• Another solid win, not a great game, but good to see some improvements in areas that were questionable. Now we get a long week to rest up for Baltimore. GOOO BRONCOS!
      I've found that prayer works best when you have big players... and Peyton Manning.

Comment

• sigpic
        2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
        2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
        BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

Comment

• Gotta be honest, it was a little bit depressing watching a half-full Coliseum and a Raider team that largely resembled actual one-legged pirates. All the injuries, the dismal first quarter...they just looked deflated for most of the game. Carson Palmer is a very solid QB, it's a shame that there's not much else going on around him. I got a little bit excited when this one was cut to 13-7 because I thought we'd maybe see a game out of it...

Don't get me wrong, I love the win and the sweep of the Raiders...it's just a little bittersweet about how lackluster the rivalry felt this year. Kansas CIty brought it in KC, and I fully expect we'll get a tough fight in Denver. At least that makes things a little more fun in the AFC West. I love the wins, just felt like such a ho-hum game tonight. Then again, I think we're going to be fully compensated when we head out to Baltimore. We've never picked up a W out there...there's never been a better time to do it than now!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAnimalYears View Post
            Gotta be honest, it was a little bit depressing watching a half-full Coliseum and a Raider team that largely resembled actual one-legged pirates. All the injuries, the dismal first quarter...they just looked deflated for most of the game. Carson Palmer is a very solid QB, it's a shame that there's not much else going on around him. I got a little bit excited when this one was cut to 13-7 because I thought we'd maybe see a game out of it...

Don't get me wrong, I love the win and the sweep of the Raiders...it's just a little bittersweet about how lackluster the rivalry felt this year. Kansas CIty brought it in KC, and I fully expect we'll get a tough fight in Denver. At least that makes things a little more fun in the AFC West. I love the wins, just felt like such a ho-hum game tonight. Then again, I think we're going to be fully compensated when we head out to Baltimore. We've never picked up a W out there...there's never been a better time to do it than now!
            Right...but Manning has picked up plenty of wins out there. He has historically, and statistically owned the Ravens D.

Comment

• Not a great game, but a good game that ended in a "W" Now I can relax and enjoy my Sunday.

Got my fix of the post game and hilites as well. Nite all!
              The Game Day Thread: Year 18 in progress!!!

Comment

• Yeah I admit I feel a little bad for the raiders and chiefs organizations and their fans. Feels good to be a bronco fan as always but this year has been a long time coming. Here's to a great rest of the season and a healthy one at that.

Now, off to play far cry 3 and hit the sack.

Comment

• Love to win, however, this team still seems to lack that killer instinct. Hopefully we get more aggressive and crush a team instead of letting them hang around.
                  Adopter - theMileHighGuy

Adopted Bronco - Matt Prater

sigpic

Shout outs to BroncoSexyDaddy, theMileHighGuy and sbxxxiichamps!

Comment

• I think we took it light on Dennis Allen and the Raiders.I'm sure we could have ran up the score,but for some reason we are a classy organization and respect other coaches and teams.At least we got the win and extra days to enjoy it.We currently have the bye.

Comment

• Wasn't pretty but I'm glad I managed to stay up, of all the days I agreed to do a long shift, it's the day I'm destroyed after watching the game!
                      Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

• PICS

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/fYTp9...Raiders/browse
                        10-3 BB

Team Broncos!
                        2013 Adopt A Bronco Peyton Manning|#18|QB

Comment

• Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
                          Lol I said that
                          Just a personal preference.
                          Raiders fans have always said Raider Nation.
                          So it just reminds me of that.

Ive always heard Broncos Country roun these parts
                          It's because we see it around these parts all the time. Sadly, i actually get agitated when i read or hear Broncos Nation. It's Country people! lol Mostly with people that live in Colorado and go to games where it says "Broncos Country" everywhere.
                          Here we go Broncos Here we go!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spirit View Post
                            Love to win, however, this team still seems to lack that killer instinct. Hopefully we get more aggressive and crush a team instead of letting them hang around.
                            Oh, I don't know.

With a 13-7 lead, the Broncos KO to the Raiders to start the 3rd Quarter. McFadden had a 36 yard run, but the next two run plays got 2 yards. Palmer couldn't convert with a 3rd down pass and the Raiders pinned the Broncos inside their -10, I believe.

With 3rd & 11 from the -19, two pass plays later and Manning has the Broncos at the +29. They got down to the +2, but didn't get the ball in the EZ and kicked a FG, 16-7.

Broncos KO and pin the Raiders inside their -10 on a great job by the KO team. Miller sack/strips Palmer and Unrein recovers at the +2. Moreno takes the ball into the EZ, 23-7 @5:07/3rd .

At the end of the 3rd Quarter, the Broncos add another FG, 26-7.

The Raiders finally manage to score with 5:36 in the 4th Quarter, 26-13. The Broncos run the ball, the Raiders use their TOs, and the Broncos line up in the victory formation three times inside the +10 to end the game in a very classy way.

That pretty much looks like a standard Offense/Defense/Special Teams crush job to me.
                            Last edited by samparnell; 12-11-2012, 09:44 AM.
                            "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Working...
                            X