X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    Originally posted by Awesomo 2000 View Post
    I'm pretty sure that if a previous, and hitherto unnamed quarterback was running an offense with negative yardage and 0 points late in the 3rd quarter, the narrative would be significantly different. For example, one might say how he simply isn't an nfl qb, or how his game's been figured out, or how he shouldn't even be listed at 2nd string.

Luckily for us, we have Brock freakin Osweiller! He's great! And super tall! And he's good at... umm... super tall! And look at the collars on those uniforms! We're looking at the future of the Broncos here, baby!

Leave a comment:

• Awesomo 2000
    replied
    Originally posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
    Things I took from the game-

4. Osweiler looked much better than last preseason, even with the o-line's struggles. He didn't put up big numbers, but he was efficient, didn't force the ball, and delivered some good passes with helmets in his grill. The pass to Thomas for a first down while being surrounded by 3 niners was very impressive. He also showed good mobility, and the ability to still throw with accuracy while running to his right, which is difficult.

He is far from being crowned as the next Aaron Rodgers, but he didn't look bad and showed improvement.
    I'm pretty sure that if a previous, and hitherto unnamed quarterback was running an offense with negative yardage and 0 points late in the 3rd quarter, the narrative would be significantly different. For example, one might say how he simply isn't an nfl qb, or how his game's been figured out, or how he shouldn't even be listed at 2nd string.

Luckily for us, we have Brock freakin Osweiller! He's great! And super tall! And he's good at... umm... super tall! And look at the collars on those uniforms! We're looking at the future of the Broncos here, baby!

Leave a comment:

• GoManning
    replied
    Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
    #10?!?! Pffft thats it
    At yahoo.com

Leave a comment:

• GoManning
    replied

Leave a comment:

• GoManning
    replied

Leave a comment:

• GoManning
    replied
    More Pics
    http://www.nfl.com/photos/0ap1000000...p2000000227873

Leave a comment:

• VenomousDB
    replied
    Originally posted by GoManning View Post
    At #10

#10?!?! Pffft thats it

Leave a comment:

• GoManning
    replied
    At #10

Leave a comment:

• bronco30
    replied
    I agree Nacho looked really good the back up o-line looked a little iffy some of them got pushed around a lot....

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    Originally posted by SoundsOfSuccess View Post
    Von didn't look great in space to me, honestly.

He looked kind of slow and out of shape. The one play that really reflects this is that stretch where Von was in pretty good position but just kind of got stuck in the ground and LaMichael ran straight past him.

Hoping its just preseason sluggishness and he'll be good to go. He had that one nasty spin move so it wasn't all bad.
    I noticed him on that play too, he made zero effort to get to James.

I was thinking maybe it was just preseason stuff, like they would do in practice so as not to hurt themselves extending on a play.

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    Originally posted by assassin216 View Post
    Im surprised nobody haven't talked about that yet.....

I actually noticed it with Oz.

"...wait, we're running the pistol?"

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Chaz
    replied
    Originally posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
    Can't tell if these comments from you are serious
    that one was pretty obviously NOT serious to me. But I haven't been on this train ride the whole time, i don't know what's been said. I'm probably gonna be the guy who jumps into a conversation halfway through and feels the need to chime in even though I don't have much to say :thumb:

Nacho looks great, was all over the place...

Leave a comment:

• 58_VONDOOM_92
    replied
    Originally posted by broncoway View Post
    I think von miller will be fine after all this is only the first game but the rest of the starters dont look to good. Wes welker is not going to be very good here.
    Can't tell if these comments from you are serious

Leave a comment:

• BroncosDivision
    replied
    Originally posted by broncoway View Post
    I think von miller will be fine after all this is only the first game but the rest of the starters dont look to good. Wes welker is not going to be very good here.
    From what I saw tonight, Von Miller is done. We need to trade Wes, Von and Peyton asap and promote Lance Ball to starting QB.

Leave a comment:

• roushmartin6
    replied
    My quick thoughts before I go to bed.

Nacho is a stud.
    Starting offense gets a pass here, one drive doesn't tell me anything.
    Defense looked great up until the 4th stringers came in.
    Stewart Bradley is the weak link and hopefully doesn't steal a roster spot from someone more deserving.
    Backup offensive line struggled as usual.
    Brock looked good when he had time to throw. No turnovers and great decisions.
    Holliday is going to take sooooooooooooo many kicks to the house this year.
    Knowshon and CJ Anderson ran the hardest in my opinion. Lance Ball is as good as gone
    Why is Jammer even here? Terrible on special teams, terrible on defense. Drayton Florence 2.0.
    Even playing musical centers, we didn't muff a snap, that alone makes me happy.
    #76 Romney Fuga, had no idea this guy was on the team but he is a big boy, could be a good practice squad guy.

I'm sure I'm missing things but time for bed. Can't wait for the next game already

Leave a comment:

Working...
X