Clear All

• Blake is getting killed just about every play

Comment

• I miss Cox

Comment

• Not sure about that call.
        sigpic

Comment

• Not overly impressed with Oz but i admit that i didnt like the draft to begin with, so I am biased. Hopefully he proves me wrong over time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
            Oh we definitely will. He's a really solid player on a cheap contract. No reason to release him.
            Yep...lots of people are saying he will be cut in roster predictions
            sigpic

Comment

• First preseason game is basically just an extension of training camp practices. I think we're all just jonesing for some "real" football.

Comment

• Bolden just looks a step behind on every play that goes to him

Comment

• Dang Phillip Thomas at S hurt for the Redskins....Was a big time fan of his coming out.

Comment

• Big picture summary so far from this game for those who can't see it (which also takes some thoughts from training camp so far):

- All skill positions on offense (WR, QB, RB) will be fine. Julius Thomas looks to make a case for being #1 or #2 TE, perhaps him and Tamme

- Need starting o-line to be healthy. Backups look awful.

- Duke should be a starting safety. He's all over the place

- Brock looks very comfortable, making impressive throws/reads. And real throws, not just dump offs. Now he's under too much pressure from the poor play of backup o-line though

- Shaun Phillips coming up the edge very well. Should be a good replacement for Dumervil. D-line and linebackers holding their own. Irving/Bradley competition will probably be sufficient for that Mike spot

Comment

• Originally posted by Matymaddog View Post
                      Blake is getting killed just about every play
                      Yep, cant believe all the flak i got for saying he wouldnt make the team
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by fightinglee View Post
                        Not overly impressed with Oz but i admit that i didnt like the draft to begin with, so I am biased. Hopefully he proves me wrong over time.
                        I'm in the same boat. I've been tempted to start Brock trolling, but I don't think people here are ready to hear it yet :-)

Comment

• So second string safeties are Adams and Bruton right? I

Comment

• Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                            Ha!

Ive' done game day threads. But our CoC does not change for game day.
                            That is a job, I do not envy. I am sorry for your pain.
                            2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Matymaddog View Post
                              Stewart Bradley getting a ton of reps. Not sure if its because they want to see if he has potential to start or to see if he's worth keeping around
                              With John Fox' history of going with the less athletic, but "veteran" players, that worries me. Nate Irving has more potential and is clearly the superior athlete, IMHO.

Comment

• Originally posted by King Lycan View Post
                                I miss Cox
                                I dont...should be in jail.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X