This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JaysusCutler View Post
    Osweiler runs away way too soon. He has to fix that.
    That's what happens when every snap he gets he has no oline...that's one benefit rookies that start get...they don't get ruined behind a bad oline

Comment

• Originally posted by Awesomo 2000 View Post
      I'm in the same boat. I've been tempted to start Brock trolling, but I don't think people here are ready to hear it yet :-)
      Os looked alot better early when he had the starting Oline in. Just sayin...

Comment

• Originally posted by Awesomo 2000 View Post
        I'm in the same boat. I've been tempted to start Brock trolling, but I don't think people here are ready to hear it yet :-)
        Ha. I know. I wasnt going to go too far with my comments, but i thought about it.

Comment

• Duke had best first half of any player on both sides.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Matymaddog View Post
            So second string safeties are Adams and Bruton right? I
            Looks like it...not sure if bruton sticks as #2
            sigpic

Comment

• Nice ending half drive by SF

bad kick
              Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Comment

• Man I cringe every time I see omar bolden can't tackle always a step behind

Comment

• Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
                  Yep, cant believe all the flak i got for saying he wouldnt make the team
                  You and me both. He was one of the few picks I wasn't fond of from the start. I just felt he was maxed out at Baylor, and RGIII took a ton of pressure off him.

Comment

• Lol no gooooood

Comment

• Originally posted by Blondie79 View Post
                      Man I cringe every time I see omar bolden can't tackle always a step behind
                      Bolden may not make the roster...
                      sigpic

Comment

• At the half, give our O a grade of C. Defense B+. Sure that will even our to B+ in 2 weeks. I didn't expect much this game. Player of the game for us at the half is Nacho.

Comment

• I'm going to go ahead and do a slow clap that none of our 1st and 2nd stringers were injured this game

Comment

• Originally posted by Blondie79 View Post
                            Man I cringe every time I see omar bolden can't tackle always a step behind
                            I think he could be a surprise cut...never liked that pick

Comment

• Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
                              Yep, cant believe all the flak i got for saying he wouldnt make the team
                              IR saved Blake last year. Doesn't look like it will happen this year.

Comment

• Our backup o-line always blows. I'd argue our o-line depth is the worst area of the team by far.

Comment

Working...
                                X