X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chillez
    replied
    Originally posted by Remedy View Post
    I love some of the ludicrous statements made during the pre-season.

so much hilariousness.
    Haven you heard Remedy? Pre-Season means everything. W/L column counts for something right.

Leave a comment:

• Ehveek03
    replied
    Nacho is a straight stud

Leave a comment:

• assassin216
    replied
    ^ I meant someone .....cant edit yet

Leave a comment:

• assassin216
    replied
    Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
    Pistol Peyton, ehh

Interesting - I wonder how the broncos can take advantage.
    Im surprised nobody haven't talked about that yet.....

Leave a comment:

• Remedy
    replied
    I love some of the ludicrous statements made during the pre-season.

so much hilariousness.

Leave a comment:

• SoundsOfSuccess
    replied
    Von didn't look great in space to me, honestly.

He looked kind of slow and out of shape. The one play that really reflects this is that stretch where Von was in pretty good position but just kind of got stuck in the ground and LaMichael ran straight past him.

Hoping its just preseason sluggishness and he'll be good to go. He had that one nasty spin move so it wasn't all bad.

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Originally posted by broncoway View Post
    I think von miller will be fine after all this is only the first game but the rest of the starters dont look to good. Wes welker is not going to be very good here.
    Just stop. One series in the preseason means nothing. Manning didn't even get to look at Welker tonight. When he's throwing the ball 30 times a game, Welker's going to get about 10 of those targets.

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Originally posted by JT24Champ View Post
    was anyone else worried about von not setting the edge on those outside runs. i know lamichael james is fast but von in the past was able to contain the outside and force runner back in...
    /
    or is it just preseason and im worrying to much?
    Well LaMichael James is extremely fast. Jamaal Charles gave us some fits last year. I think it had more to do with Bradley at MLB though. Irving shoots through gaps constantly and we need that for these speedy RBs.

Leave a comment:

• broncoway
    replied
    Originally posted by JT24Champ View Post
    was anyone else worried about von not setting the edge on those outside runs. i know lamichael james is fast but von in the past was able to contain the outside and force runner back in...
    /
    I think von miller will be fine after all this is only the first game but the rest of the starters dont look to good. Wes welker is not going to be very good here.

Leave a comment:

• SoundsOfSuccess
    replied
    Omar Bolden is absolutely awful at tackling. Missed an easy sack on Colt McCoy and completely whiffed on a guy who was just turning around from catching the ball on a curl route.

This kid's roster spot would be in jeopardy if Cromartie were healthy, I think.

Leave a comment:

• dizzolve
    replied
    Pistol Peyton, ehh

Interesting - I wonder how the broncos can take advantage.

Leave a comment:

• dizzolve
    replied
    Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
    Winners of the game: Nacho, D-line, CJ Anderson

Losers: Bolden, Bradley, every level of the offensive line and the Niners.
    fixed that for ya

Leave a comment:

• broncoway
    replied
    Yes our starters looked bad. Wes welker should be traded, he is not as good as some think. The only positive was von miller and nacho looked good but lets see what he can do against first stringers. John elway is a better qb than he is a general manager.

Leave a comment:

• JT24Champ
    replied
    /

Leave a comment:

• broncoway
    replied
    Oh man I am worried, our first string team looked really bad. I have never been a fan of getting manning and tonight he showed me why. Manning could have done better after all he is getting all that money we could have spent on defencive lineman. Von miller looked good but he is the only starter that did. Its going to be a long season just glad we play the raiders, chiefs and chargers 2 times.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X