X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chillez
    replied
    Originally posted by SoundsOfSuccess View Post
    Trying to watch the replay on NFL Network right now..

This is ridiculous, they're spending more time on commercials than game. I've never been so bored watching Broncos football.

Just frustrating.
    Yeah, I'm watching the replay too. All the commercials get super old.

Leave a comment:

• JakeNbake
    replied
    Originally posted by Matymaddog View Post
    Could have sworn Franklin played and almost gave up a sack. Could have sworn it was a 74 and not 75 but maybe I'm wrong. The Aldon Smith pressure
    Franklin did play... as did Clark who is 75.

Leave a comment:

• SoundsOfSuccess
    replied
    Trying to watch the replay on NFL Network right now..

This is ridiculous, they're spending more time on commercials than game. I've never been so bored watching Broncos football.

Just frustrating.

Leave a comment:

• Chillez
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Chillez
    replied
    Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
    That gif looks so awkward. Lol

Leave a comment:

• InElwayWeTrust
    replied
    Things I took from the game-

1. Our Offensive Line depth is BAD. Once the first stringers (of the ones who did play) left the game, you could immediately see a huge difference. Osweiler went from having ample time and delivering passes calmly, to running for his life on almost every drop-back.

2. Nate Irving should be starting at MLB, not Bradley. Bradley reminded me so much of Brooking in the first couple drives its not funny. He was slightly better than Brooking but still looked way too slow to me. It was a small sample size and its possible that he just had an off night, but Irving looked a lot better when he was in. He was flying to the ball, and looked a lot more aggressive.

3. Speaking of flying to the ball.... DUKE IHENACHO!! WOW, this guy looked amazing. I (like many I'm sure) am more excited about this guy than anyone on the roster after the first preseason game. He simply looks like he belongs in the starting lineup. We have needed a playmaker at Safety for some time, and he makes plays.

Also, can we get a Nacho smiley already!?!?!

4. Osweiler looked much better than last preseason, even with the o-line's struggles. He didn't put up big numbers, but he was efficient, didn't force the ball, and delivered some good passes with helmets in his grill. The pass to Thomas for a first down while being surrounded by 3 niners was very impressive. He also showed good mobility, and the ability to still throw with accuracy while running to his right, which is difficult.

He is far from being crowned as the next Aaron Rodgers, but he didn't look bad and showed improvement.

5. Wes Welker is terrible and should be traded or cut immediately. I mean c'mon... ZERO catches???

6. Also I forgot... Our defense, especially the run D up the middle. Looked outstanding tonight! I know it wasn't much from the starters on either side, but the Niners are known for being strong up the middle and our defense controlled them throughout, and were constantly making plays in their backfield. to the front 7!
    Last edited by InElwayWeTrust; 08-08-2013, 11:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Chillez
    replied
    Amazing photos. Thanks for the link.

Leave a comment:

• theMileHighGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
    Phew, that was a close one. I thought you were posting pics of the swingers club

Leave a comment:

• VenomousDB
    replied
    Phew, that was a close one. I thought you were posting pics of the swingers club

Leave a comment:

• GoManning
    replied
    pics
    http://www.denverbroncos.com/multime...2df58c46#start

Leave a comment:

• BroncosDivision
    replied
    Fox and Elway are part of a swingers wife swap club.

lol oh geeze that wasnt right.
    Elway's gonna pull that trigger on ya now - and keep Lance.

Leave a comment:

• LegionOfVonDoom
    replied
    Fox and Elway are part of a swingers wife swap club.

lol oh geeze that wasnt right.
    Now I won't be able to sleep or I will have nightmares. Thanks a lot Venom. LOl

Leave a comment:

• broncos SB2010
    replied
    Originally posted by Matymaddog View Post
    Could have sworn Franklin played and almost gave up a sack unless Clark and his number are easily confused
    almost only counts in horseshoes and handgrenades

Leave a comment:

• Matymaddog
    replied
    Originally posted by Kansas Bob View Post
    I wouldn't take too much from this preseason game except that we need Franklin and Clady back! We have all seen players look great in preseason and be cut a few weeks later. I am thinking that CJ may be a prime candidate for PS IMO. A win is a win and i enjoy every win!
    Could have sworn Franklin played and almost gave up a sack. Could have sworn it was a 74 and not 75 but maybe I'm wrong. The Aldon Smith pressure
    Last edited by Matymaddog; 08-08-2013, 10:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• broncos SB2010
    replied
    Originally posted by LegionOfVonDoom View Post
    yup. Omon looked just as good last year.
    good point; here is a blurb after one preseason game I found:

Watching the preseason game over and over again who sticks out is jeremy beal and xavier omon.

Jeremy beal is just always finds a way to put pressure on the qb i think we have to keep him on the 53 active roster

omon is another guy we have to keep he is so patient in between tackles and he gut some nice moves if mcgahee goes down he could carry it 20 times a game

who stood out to you? and why?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X