Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm very excited for the Raiders. Please keep Pryor as your starting QB for the next 10 years

Comment

• Originally posted by KoolBreeze View Post
      Heck, they should have give Janokowski a shot at it.
      They really should have. I would have been more scared of that succeeding more than them trying the hail marry.

Comment

• We need 3 more points to keep our 40 point game average....
        I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

• Originally posted by gtown53 View Post
          Glad you agree.
          I'm dying of laughter over that one

Comment

• I want a defensive score in the 2nd half to totally demoralize them!
            Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Originally posted by FabrizioHC View Post
              Guess you regret it now Allen...

should've let Janikowski give me those fantasy points
              Don't know about your fantasy league but in mine a miss gives -pts.

Comment

Malik Jackson over Robert Ayers. Caldwell over Decker. And even "Paul or Ringo" over Zane Beadles.
                John Fox disagrees, as well as JDR. They have more football knowledge in their dingle berries than you.
                Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

Comment

Malik Jackson over Robert Ayers. Caldwell over Decker. And even "Paul or Ringo" over Zane Beadles.
                  No, no, and no

Comment

• Originally posted by FabrizioHC View Post
                    I'm very excited for the Raiders. Please keep Pryor as your starting QB for the next 10 years
                    I agree, he could be invaluable for the team. This team.

Comment

• With over 300 yards in the first half, the adjustments they will make for the second half should be outrageous.
                      :logo:Super Bowl Bound! AGAIN!! :smash:

Comment

• they should have let him kick the fg
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by JJBroncoFan View Post
                          John Fox disagrees, as well as JDR. They have more football knowledge in their dingle berries than you.
                          LOL You said...dingle berries...hahahahhaha

Comment

• Quick lesson to learn from the first 3 games of the Broncos 2013 season. Don't pick a Broncos receiver high in Fantasy Football. With all the weapons and Peyton's ability to distribute the football, you just have no freaking idea who's going to get hot week to week. Demaryius had huge numbers the first week for me while Decker was a joke. Now the tables have turned.

I could have probably picked up Decker in the lower rounds and gotten someone else like AJ Green who will be the center of attention at Cincy.

Comment

• The Faiders should be afraid because of what we do in the 2nd half.
                              Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Does anyone still think the sky is falling after Clady went down?

Comment

Working...
                                X