This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JesseH View Post
    Man, am I'm so scared of another bad injury this year. To go on a SB run it was my biggest concern, we have the talent, but one key injury could end it or lessen your chances. I'm really on the edge of my seat these days, gosh, no more injuries, please football gods!
    Keep calm..we got this

Comment

• Saw a video on instagram. after the game ended, a Raiders personnel or coach asked Peyton for his wristband.
      Team Broncos!
      2013 Adopt A Bronco Peyton Manning|#18|QB

Comment

• Originally posted by GoManning View Post
        Brave soul. lol
        For sure. But its fans like him I respect. Will go through anything even to a hostile rival teams arena and support his team who has been bad for many years now. Those fans are much better than bandwagon fans who don't support there team on the down years.

Comment

• It's kind of funny how this is the Broncos lowest scoring game of the season so far, but it's also their most productive in terms of moving the ball. They only punted once and was moving the ball down the field through out the entire game and not just the 2nd half. Unfortunately penalties turned several potential TD drives into FG's and they also fumbled inside the redzone.

You thought 49 points and 7 TD passes in the in the Ravens game sounded good. Man this one could have been and should have been even worse. It doesn't surprise me that Manning wasn't completely satisfied with tonights effort. But I love the fact that he feels that way. Obviously their not going to produce like this all night but it's a sight to see when they do.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoManning View Post
            Saw a video on instagram. after the game ended, a Raiders personnel or coach asked Peyton for his wristband.
            Must be trying to get his DNA.....
            sigpic

Comment

• congrads on your W fans

Comment

• [IMG][/IMG]

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

• sigpic
                  2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
                  2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
                  BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

Comment

• A Raiders coworker said the Broncos are so good and Manning is disgusting good.
                    Team Broncos!

Comment

• Last night after the win this was what Steve Young said, Peyton Manning benefits from defensive coordinators focusing on read option qbs.

The guys at Mike & Mike and Cris Carter had a good laugh from that comment.
                      Team Broncos!

Comment

• More Pics
                        http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/GF9X4...Broncos/browse

Team Broncos!

Comment

• More
                          http://www.denverbroncos.com/multime...e-2ae5103c4af8
                          Team Broncos!