This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by orangecrushtime View Post
    Homicide in Arrowhead parking lot following game...
    It was during the game according to the reports I've read.
    ”Those who would give up liberty for security, deserve neither.” Ben Franklin

Comment

• Originally posted by KoolBreeze View Post
      It was during the game according to the reports I've read.
      Yeah sounds like a robbery and not fan violence. To paraphrase- KCTV5 reports a man and his son went to their vehicle during the game and found another man digging through it. The father apparently died during the fight.

Comment

• sigpic
        2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
        2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
        BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

Comment

• Originally posted by orangecrushtime View Post
          Yeah sounds like a robbery and not fan violence. To paraphrase- KCTV5 reports a man and his son went to their vehicle during the game and found another man digging through it. The father apparently died during the fight.
          How horrible! Prayers going out to that family.

Comment

• sigpic
            2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
            2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
            BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

Comment

• Wow some very classless chiefs fans. Just reading through chiefs planet, the foul language, even some wishing PFM or Alex Smith were the ones that got killed at arrowhead. This why I love Denver Broncos fans, even in a loss we will not go that way to wish death on these players

Comment

• Originally posted by broncosfan2 View Post
                Wow some very classless chiefs fans. Just reading through chiefs planet, the foul language, even some wishing PFM or Alex Smith were the ones that got killed at arrowhead. This why I love Denver Broncos fans, even in a loss we will not go that way to wish death on these players
                To wish that, well, pathetic is not nearly strong enough word. Just disgusting.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkB View Post
                  I cant remember which commentator it was, but when they showed the replay and knowshon signaled for first down, he goes "boom"....i thought that was hilarious
                  sigpic

Comment

• Moreno has so much passion on the field. <3
                    Team Broncos!
                    2013 Adopt A Bronco Peyton Manning|#18|QB

Comment

• Originally posted by broncosfan2 View Post
                      Wow some very classless chiefs fans. Just reading through chiefs planet, the foul language, even some wishing PFM or Alex Smith were the ones that got killed at arrowhead. This why I love Denver Broncos fans, even in a loss we will not go that way to wish death on these players
                      Scum of the earth. Shame on them!
                      Team Broncos!
                      2013 Adopt A Bronco Peyton Manning|#18|QB

Comment

• Originally posted by Rain Man
                        We all hate Denver. If you like the game of football and you value fair play, you're going to hate Denver. They cheat. Their front office staff is a bunch of draft dodgers and alcoholics. Their top defensive player is a witness in a mass murder and runs an international drug cartel. They have Elway. They use foreign substances. They dive at the backs of opposing players' knees. They buy wins with secret deals that violate the salary cap. Plus, they have Elway. No reasonable person can look at Denver with anything other than revulsion.
                        http://www.chiefsplanet.com/bb/showp...73&postcount=7

Originally posted by GloryDayz
                        I hate the Donks, but they are better than us at every position, all levels of coaching, and every aspect of the game. Oh, and ownership too!

Manning has a higher football IQ that every member of our organization added together.
                        A sensible one in the bunch and I love his avatar!

Hilarious.
                        Last edited by Peanut; 12-01-2013, 09:42 PM.
                        ”Those who would give up liberty for security, deserve neither.” Ben Franklin

Comment

• Originally posted by odiesback View Post
                          Ramirez's personal foul was just plain stupid after we had gained all that yardage
                          Offensive linemen cover plays downfield and peel tacklers off their Backs and Receivers. Moreno had four defenders on him trying to strip the ball. He was still standing when Manny arrived at the pile. If nothing else, he got the officials to whistle the flag at about the same time Moreno hit the ground. Manny did what he was supposed to do.
                          "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Originally posted by GoManning View Post
                            <3 Moreno

Foreshadowing? LOVE IT!

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
                            Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
                            Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
                            Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
                            I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

• Holy cow. The chefs fans whine more about the refs than we do. Reading their posts you would think the chefs play perfect ball and the Broncos should be penalized just for being on the field.
                              :logo:Super Bowl Bound! AGAIN!! :smash:

Comment

• Originally posted by Nuts4koi View Post
                                Holy cow. The chefs fans whine more about the refs than we do. Reading their posts you would think the chefs play perfect ball and the Broncos should be penalized just for being on the field.
                                No kidding I was reading the Whole Game Thead and every time Decker beat them they cried that Hali was being held and all that other stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X