X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nice throw n catch putz yess

Comment

• Originally posted by broncsx3
      Denver had 30+ seconds, 2 timeouts and only 20 yards to go for field goal range.

And you want them to run it??

If this is a playoff team you don't sit on the ball in that situation with a game very much in doubt. You trust your offense and your quarterback.

If Shanahan DID sit on it in that situation you guys would have been *****ing to no end.

No, you put the ball in the air just like Shanahan told jake to do.

P.S. -- If you want Denver to sit on the ball, why are you handing it off? You kneel down if you want to run the clock out. Make up your mind... score or no risk.
      We'd still be up by 11 and not 8. I rather them need to score 2 TDs instead of a TD and 2 pt conversion.

Comment

• redzone again need a TD plzzz

Comment

• Why is Hearst in the game????

Comment

• Jake to Rod

He gonna pull this one off
            If you ain't a Bronco you don't know FOOTBALL

You can win one and think you are a winner and then you can be a Raider or a KC fan and still be a loser when you win!

Comment

• Originally posted by sportsgeist
              Why is Hearst in the game????

Cause bell is injury prone and droughns is injured.......
              Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

Why is Hearst in the game????
                rubens hurt pinch nerve in neck

Comment

We'd still be up by 11 and not 8. I rather them need to score 2 TDs instead of a TD and 2 pt conversion.
                  Well sure, I would rather that too. But that doesn't make the decision of Shanahan's part a bad one.

You can't confuse results with a decision.

For example, Denver has first and goal from the 1 with a 14 point lead and you run it up the middle, fumble, returned for a Touchdown. I'd rather be up 14 then 7, but that doesn't make the run a bad decision.

There is no coach in the NFL that sits on the ball after the big return from Luke with over half a minute to go. You have to. Only up 10 you can't ignore good scoring oppertunities.

Also, remember that even if Jake does throw an INT, in that situation you would have expected it to be further down the field and not such a long return. So, even given a mistake from your hot quarterback, you don't expect them to be in field goal range after it happens.

Comment

• get a TD here plzzz boysss

Comment

• Good job Jake throwing it away.

Comment

• another fg try our redzone is stinkin all year

Comment

• no big return n hold um def....we should b blowin um out oh well up 11

Comment

• thats another area we need 2 retool our ST's

Comment

• get a turnover def come on

Comment

• I hope in the offseason Mike works on our redzone schemes.
                                The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X