X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLUMMERFAN16
    replied
    Is Sapp even ok? I saw him come off the field hurt last night as well. Tatum Bell took a good shot too, and I saw him shaking off the "birdies" on the bench while being attended to. He didn't stay out though thank god.

Leave a comment:

• broncsx3
    replied
    Originally posted by RBDynasty
    I don't see the humor in that. Laughing at someone getting injured is pretty crappy.
    You are dumb

Anyway, I certainly don't feel SORRY for him. For a million dollars I wouldn't mind breaking my hand....

Leave a comment:

• Arab Bronco
    replied
    I don't see the humor in that. Laughing at someone getting injured is pretty crappy.
    I dont think bronx3 was laughing at Hearst. He was probably only laughing at our crap luck. Seriously, our luck is so **** its funny.

but its ok, maybe Hearst can win his 3rd comeback player of the year award.

Leave a comment:

• orangecrush3233
    replied
    i think he's to that point where you feel like crying but you laugh instead... thats what i did christmas day when jake threw that int.. i started laughing and my dad (also a Bronco fan) looked at me like "what the ****?"

Leave a comment:

• 16-JakE-16
    replied
    I think hes just laughing @ our ****ty luck.

Leave a comment:

• heaney
    replied
    Originally posted by Chiggs
    Or one guy, if you have Dwight Freeney.
    yeah but then you can't stop the run

Leave a comment:

• BroncosB2B
    replied
    Especially at a guy on your own team which has had a lot of injuries at the RB position all year.

Leave a comment:

• RBDynasty
    replied
    Originally posted by broncsx3
    Garrison Hearst gone for the year...

Not even an old man injury! Broken Hand!

Crap is so unlucky its funny!

Leave a comment:

• brom66an6
    replied
    That's too bad, I guess now we will just have to use Sapp more for when Tatum and Ruben are tired.

Leave a comment:

• broncsx3
    replied
    Originally posted by brom66an6
    Where did you hear this?

http://www.denverpost.com/Stories/0,...619142,00.html

No. 3 running back Garrison Hearst fractured his left hand. Hearst, who has played a limited role this year, had four carries for 22 yards. He will be out for the season.

"It's not great," Hearst said. "I play some and get hurt."

Leave a comment:

• PLUMMERFAN16
    replied
    I saw him being taken to the locker room at last night's game, but I didn't know why.

Leave a comment:

• jjbadd
    replied
    The Broncos played a hell of a game indeed....keeping in mind Tenesee didnt even have a full roster of players suited up.I thought everyone would miss the big picture when i talked about Jake and i wasnt saying he couldnt win games from time to time. Hell even a blind squirrell will find a nut once in a while. What Im talkin about is consistantcy every game in knowing if our QB cant win it he aint gonna lose it for ya either.I liked him better throwing it away than trying to force it. it excites me more to see him scramble and eat a sack than throwing an INT. If he learns this he will be fine. Playoffs are fine and dandy but ive always like making them in stride than needing outside help from other teams. FACTS are that INDY PATS and PITT are the ones.

Leave a comment:

• brom66an6
    replied
    Where did you hear this?

Leave a comment:

• jjbadd
    replied
    Originally posted by Chiggs
    Would you guys call me gay if I told you I wanted to kiss Reggie Hayward?

No but on a sadder note Id like to send all my thoughts and prayers to another Reggie who i loved and admired for years as the minister of defense. Today we lost Reggi White to a fatal heart attack, he was 43. He graced the fields in Philly, beat the cold in Green Bay, and enjoyed and brought class here in the Carolinas as a panther. I certainly feel a great void in the defensive thinking side of myself and am lost for words. God belss him and his family.

Leave a comment:

• broncsx3
    replied
    HAHAHA -- Figures

Garrison Hearst gone for the year...

Not even an old man injury! Broken Hand!

Crap is so unlucky its funny!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X