X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
    It's gotta be TJ
    Wait were you peeking in my windows???? That's what I just picked out!!!!!!!!!

PS TJ Gonna go Steve and John today, with a dash of Dennis!! Here come the hits.
    sigpic
    The Bronco fan pledge;
    I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
    I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
    I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
    I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
    Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

Hellllllll yeeeeeessssss been waiting for this for so long
      sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

So excited. Come on Broncos, let's do this. Kick some butt and be relentless.

Go Broncos!!!!'
        Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Don't think I've been more excited to get the season going. It was great to get that bad taste of the Ravens playoff loss out last season early. I think it will be even more satisfying after the SB blowout. I don't know if I'll get the same sense of satisfaction until week #3 however. If we can make that a statement game, I'll be at peace with the SB loss.

Comment

This is what I want to hear about our defense....interception. This is what I don't want to hear..,oh, he ALMOST had an interception but dropped it. No more of that!!!
            Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Anybody else not able to get any sleep???

Once again it's BRONCO SUNDAY and haven't been able to sleep since Friday night. I've had a tough time since the SuperBowl but am finally over it. Took me such a long time but think I can finally move on. Trust me I've been a fan my whole life and for some reason just got myself overly pumped up. But now it's time to look forward to another year. And I'm really excited about the new player's we've picked up. The house will be rocking tonight with good food and great friend's. And this year when we get to the SuperBowl I just might invite everyone over, I wish I could post a video of our Bronco basement. It's a place to be seen. So all my Bronco brother's and Sister's let's band together this season and hold on. It's going to be one heck of a ride. Enjoy the game, AND GO BRONCO's !!!

Dan & MariJo :thumb:

Comment

I slept well last night because I am confident we will get the W tonight. I'll probably have a rough time before the Seattle game. That loss was just so traumatic, I don't know if I could take another. In my heart I know we're a completely different team however. Made me a bit nervous watching GB getting manhandled on Thursday. Brought back bad memories. I think we need to make a statement against Seattle. I can't believe I'm going to say it, but I'd be somewhat fine with a Seattle loss as long as the game is close. A blowout loss would just be too much.

Comment

Ohhhhh what a great day today is! Possibly my favorite day of the year. Birthday's, Holidays, Anniversaries, etc....... are all blah! But Kickoff Sunday is something special. Gonna be a great day and a great game!!!!!
                  #swapping

Comment

Yes, the first Sunday of football. All is well.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%Broncoholic View Post
                      Rem, I barely ever agree with you, because you are ---> , but yes today is like Christmas, well kind of.

Directv is not showing NBC in our region due to a conflict of some sort with negotiations, so I will be a grumpy Mod tonight.

Big decision today, which jersey do I start the season off with.... Do I go Orange DT or Orange TJ Ward????

That situation is happening with CBS in Cleveland with DirectTV.......smh
                      I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

Go Broncos!

Will be at work helping save lives, but hopefully some of the patients will have the game on!!

Comment

Good Luck everyone

GOOOOOOOOOOOO Broncos!!!!
                          Il a été soit couché ou alors qu'il est étendu maintenant.

Comment

Go Denver Go!!!!

Comment

One game at a time

Comment

Broncos Win !!!

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
                                The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
                                http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
                                My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

Working...
                                X