• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's have the #1 defense this year!!!
    Let's get some Shutouts!!!
    We need a big scary Defense!!!

Comment

its finally game day hopefully we get the WIN & no injuries...offense should be fine I want to see this new/healthy defense do some good things Colts have many weapons should be fun..

Comment

Good mornin broncos country! Time to strap in for the ride. It's going to be a beautiful one! Salute!
        Here we go Broncos Here we go!

Comment

New Season, New Expectations

Let's go, let's go, let's go, let's go down to Invesco to kick off a promising season. Got a new "D" and an awesome "O". No boneheaded, thoughtless play instituting emotions and not promise. Let's be confident without being giddy, and expect excellence, not ho hum.

Kick 'em while they're up, kick 'em while their down, not giving way to frustration nor complacency.

Comment

Warren Sapp's bold prediction is that both Ware and Miller have 3 sacks each this game. Not out of the realm of possibility. I'm calling this each have 2 and we get 3 more from a combination of Sly, Jackson, and Wolfe.

Comment

HERE. WE . GO ..... Broncos country rise up!!!!!!

Comment

GO BRONCOS!

(lol at Raiders.. just move to LA already)
                Adopted Poster
                AZ Snake Fan

Comment

New season is here

With a new season comes 32 giddy fanbases thinking that this is the year. Peyton wants another ring, Seattle (ugh) looks to repeat, even in Cleveland there is optimism with JF arriving (not a believer personally) My question to Broncos Country is this, Looking at the schedule, what do you predict our Broncos' record to be come the end of the regular season? My predicted wins are in Bold.
                  vs. Colts
                  vs.Chiefs
                  @Seattle
                  vs.Cards
                  @Jets
                  Vs.49ers
                  vs.Chargers
                  @Pats
                  @Raiders
                  @Rams
                  Vs. Dolphins
                  @Chiefs
                  vs. Bills
                  @Chargers
                  @Bengals
                  vs.Raiders

I hope I'm wrong and we run the table but there's no denying that Seattle and Arrowhead are very tough to go in and win. But we won in KC last year and Arizona beat Seattle at home last year so I'm very optimistic about those two, just not enough to pencil in a win. Pats are not the Pats of old, They'll be good but their not what they once was. Oakland will always be Oakland and I think KC will do good again this year. Alright Broncos Country, Let's hear it. Good to be back on the boards and celebrating a new season!
                  Bronco since Birth

Comment

Good luck today, Broncos fans. You're gonna need it. Here's to an injury free first game of the new season. Cannot believe it's football season.
                    sigpic
                    Rogue Colts Fan

Comment

Sorry, been in Houston so long now, but my heart's in Denver. Just realized my mistake. It's hard to keep up from here.

I apologize Denver faithful fellows, but I had Junior's Farm on my mind, and Invesco kinda fit in.

Comment

Originally posted by ruksak View Post
                        Good luck today, Broncos fans. You're gonna need it. Here's to an injury free first game of the new season. Cannot believe it's football season.
                        I think you will need all the "Luck" you can get and then some. But I aint wishing it on you. I hope we slaughter you. I will agree and to an injury free game for both teams. Have a good day and we can revisit this conversation when its over.
                        My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

No injuries, No injuries No injuries

Comment

I am sooooooooooooooooooooo ready. Leeeeeeeets Goooooooooooooooo Broncoooooooooooooooooooooos!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MDN1959 View Post
                              Let's go, let's go, let's go, let's go down to Invesco to kick off a promising season. Got a new "D" and an awesome "O". No boneheaded, thoughtless play instituting emotions and not promise. Let's be confident without being giddy, and expect excellence, not ho hum.

Kick 'em while they're up, kick 'em while their down, not giving way to frustration nor complacency.

New Season, same expectations----SB baby.

Lets start this thing 4-0 and keep rolling

Comment

Tonight can't come any sooner.

FOOTBALL IS BACK!
                                2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
                                Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

Comment

Working...
                                X