Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glad we escaped with a win but (with the exception of a few plays like the pick six) this one was NOT fun to watch at all!

BAD officiating and lack of discipline is never a good combo.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• Doesn't matter if we win by an inch or a mile winning is winning

Comment

• Denver Broncos linebacker Danny Trevathan suffered a left knee injury Sunday against the New York Jets and will not return.

Trevathan, who had just returned to the lineup last week against the Arizona Cardinals after suffering a fracture at the top of his left tibia in training camp, was injured on the Broncos' defense's second play from scrimmage in the game.

Trevathan stayed on the ground following a 15-yard completion from Geno Smith to Eric Decker. The Broncos medical staff briefly examined Trevathan's left knee on the field and took him to the locker room.

Trevathan was the team's leading tackler last season did not play in the preseason and missed the Broncos first three games before returning to the lineup in the Broncos' 41-20 victory over the Cardinals last Sunday.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11...rs-knee-injury

Comment

• Good, solid win against a desperate football team on the road. There's a lot to clean up though, glad we got the bye week out of the way early so we can establish some momentum.

Comment

• Originally posted by captainbronco View Post
            Doesn't matter if we win by an inch or a mile winning is winning
            Broncos fans need a shirt like this:

sigpic
            2014 Adopted Bronco: Juwan Thompson

Comment

• Originally posted by elway93 View Post
              If I recall the official excuse was "The Jets aren't trying because it's not Ball" or something to that extent.
              Ahhhhhh Yes......that's equally as legit as last week.

Comment

• Originally posted by elway93 View Post
                If I recall the official excuse was "The Jets aren't trying because it's not Ball" or something to that extent.
                or maybe it had something to do with the fact that the jets were playing with 6 man fronts and we used an extra olineman for most of the game?

fox and gase will sacrifice everything just to be able to run the ball

Comment

• I love a W regardless because winners get...

WINGS!!!

sigpic
                  The Bronco fan pledge;
                  I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
                  I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
                  I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
                  I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
                  Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

• Originally posted by JesseH View Post
                    Denver Broncos linebacker Danny Trevathan suffered a left knee injury Sunday against the New York Jets and will not return.

Trevathan, who had just returned to the lineup last week against the Arizona Cardinals after suffering a fracture at the top of his left tibia in training camp, was injured on the Broncos' defense's second play from scrimmage in the game.

Trevathan stayed on the ground following a 15-yard completion from Geno Smith to Eric Decker. The Broncos medical staff briefly examined Trevathan's left knee on the field and took him to the locker room.

Trevathan was the team's leading tackler last season did not play in the preseason and missed the Broncos first three games before returning to the lineup in the Broncos' 41-20 victory over the Cardinals last Sunday.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11...rs-knee-injury
                    any word on if its acl, knee cap, or something else?

Comment

• Odd, they aren't showing the chargers raisers game locally. guess i'll watch it online and the seahawks cowboys.

Comment

• Yet Another Win

More balanced on offense this time, but give credit to the Jets D-line: they hurried, sacked, and hit Manning a lot. Clady was a chump out there, routinely getting beat and/or surrendering holding penalties. The defense continues to look decent. The offense milked 5:00 off the clock at the end, and the pick to seal the deal was great.

This team is finishing games with big plays. The Jets gave the Broncos everything, and still lost by 14 at home.

Anyone comparing it to the game the Jets played against the Chargers need to remember it's the NFL, and no two weeks are the same. Plus, San Diego lost to Arizona, who Denver clobbered. Apples to toilet brushes.

Comment

• We beat 2 teams today the NYJets were the easy team the officials were tougher!
                          sigpic

Comment

• We should get 2 W's today!
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
                              We should get 2 W's today!
                              At least a W and 1/2.
                              :logo:Super Bowl Bound! AGAIN!! :smash:

Comment

• Worst officiated game all year. Worst announcing all year. Dan Fouts is ever the Broncos hater. I'm glad we got out with a W. Great job by our team fighting through adversity on the road!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X