X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gsam View Post
    Says you....

We have played 2 good quarters of football in the last 10. That is plenty of reason to worry.
    Not saying you can't or shouldn't have a bit of concern.. But all of this "the season is over fire everybody" talk is just moronic.

Comment

• Originally posted by RandomFan View Post
      Not saying you can't or shouldn't have a bit of concern.. But all of this "the season is over fire everybody" talk is just moronic.
      Moronic, Idiotic, etc... the adjectives you choose to employ to argue your case are quite lacking.

People who are looking closely see a lot of problems. This team is actually worse than last year on ST and Offense. D is marginally better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gsam View Post
        Moronic, Idiotic, etc... the adjectives you choose to employ to argue your case are quite lacking.

People who are looking closely see a lot of problems. This team is actually worse than last year on ST and Offense. D is marginally better.
        I do not need much to argue my case considering the case I'm arguing is laughable at best. I'm arguing that the season isn't over yet. Like I just said, I'm not saying you shouldn't have concerns or there aren't problems with this team. There are problems with every team. Broncos are still 7-3 and one of the top teams in the AFC. One bad loss doesn't change that. Last years team was like the best offensive team in NFL history. So saying this team is worse offensively is to be expected. Don't tell me you expected to top last years performance or even stay on par.

Comment

• Bad loss by the Broncos. Hopefully they can win the rest of their games.
          My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
          You Mad Bro?
          Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Well, that is the LAST time I watch a Broncos game without alcohol. Just returned from going to the local Costco in Sheridan and HOLY COW were they packed with depressed Broncos fans. Checked out King Soopers in Englewood after that and just as busy. Broncos fans definitely have appetites after a bad loss.

Time for a Left Hand Milk Stout.
            sigpic
            2014 Adopted Bronco: Juwan Thompson

Comment

Working...
            X