X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CJ ANDERSON:

A STAR IS BORN............

What a team player...could have scored a TD but went down rather than risk a turnover......that takes heart and brains.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
      We play KC next week!
      Great. Thats even worse...

Comment

• Don't be surprised to see us let jt walk in the offseason, we need a blocking TE and Virgil is that. We're too finesse with JT in there unless they plan to witch the offense into a 2 TE system I can see us parting ways with Julius unfortunately.

Comment

• Broncos need to play like they did in the second half, although stop with the stupid zone crap and maybe call a blitz once in a while
          sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• Originally posted by JordanElyea View Post
            Don't be surprised to see us let jt walk in the offseason, we need a blocking TE and Virgil is that. We're too finesse with JT in there unless they plan to witch the offense into a 2 TE system I can see us parting ways with Julius unfortunately.
            I agree, I love JT, but the run game is too important. It would be nice to see what Latimer has to offer as a third wr on the field as well.

Comment

• I was very pleased to see our offense play so physical. It was almost as if the O-line enjoyed being a little mean. Hope we see that fire the rest of the season, it may very well be what decides the fate of this season.

Comment

• WE won cant say I'm happy we gave up 36 points at home. D caught fire after the 3 and out and the muffed punt. They were angry and took it out on the Miami D. Same way the offense said screw it after McManus missed yet another kick. I would prefer we did not put ourselves in a hole we had to fog out of in the first place. All we can do is get ready for a well rested KC who like Miami will have have more time to get ready for us.
                The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

• The best part about the last run is Demaryius knocking his guy on his butt twice in the play. Love to see him being more aggressive out there.

"This is a terrible thread and I've negged the OP." -CoryWinget81
                  "If the ACL is torn ... Von will in fact miss next year as well." -PFM2013

Comment

• Originally posted by dbjeff View Post
                    The best part about the last run is Demaryius knocking his guy on his butt twice in the play. Love to see him being more aggressive out there.

Nice! He sure did

Orlando is HAULING tail too

You guys can say what you want, Orlando plays hard and gives it his all
                    The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• Don't kill me for saying this but the more I get to see CJ the more I see a Barry Sanders looking RB. Now I'm not saying he's anywhere near as good .... but his body type and jump cuts, the way he cuts back and his big littleness -he just resembles him a little
                        The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                          Nice! He sure did

Orlando is HAULING tail too

You guys can say what you want, Orlando plays hard and gives it his all
                          he sure does. he was pushing downfield every time. his pulling today was really good. he played like this was his game. well done. keep it up

Comment

• Originally posted by JT24Champ View Post
                            he sure does. he was pushing downfield every time. his pulling today was really good. he played like this was his game. well done. keep it up
                            Always thought orlando was a better run blocker than pass blocker

Comment

Working...
                            X