Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In his Broncos debut, Connor Barth was 5-for-5 on field goals against the Chiefs, tying Jason Elam's franchise record.
    The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• Originally posted by JT24Champ View Post
      but, their kicker got it to the endzone almost everytime...

even his pts and fgs were really low. im not complaining since he made them but i was nervous on everyone hoping they dont get blocked
      Most of their kicks did not have to have someone hold though.
      sigpic

Comment

• Some of you are ridiculous. Manning drove us down the field no problem first couple drives. Rough second half where he had some overthrows. Couple balls were dropped too. It's good we can win when he's off. A lot of times Brady is off and his team wins and no one knocks him.

Comment

• All sacks from last night combined into one gif

sigpic
          2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
          2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
          BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

Comment

• Nice show!
            sigpic

Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

• i like how some members were arguing whether to blitz or not in the first few pages.

well it looks like it worked when they blitz. checkdowns and charles didnt beat it

Comment

• One thing I took from the game that has gotten little attention was a significant reduction in penalties. Were there even any by the O-line? In a crazy noisy environment like that I thought the O-line played an outstanding, disciplined game.

Comment

• looks like our playoff hopes are done... afcc goes thru foxborough...

Comment

Working...
                  X