Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bills wont be a problem.... our SB hopes ride on the pats game tonite... lets face it folks, it does... the team wont win a cold road game and Brady and the Pats know it too...

our O is so predictable now, you can expect 35 run plays and if no success you hope you convert 3rd downs half the time... we may never throw 3 times in a row again.... but if you get a couple good runs, we'll rush it 8 times ina row! come playoff time, you watch, we'll try to stuff it down their throats rushing and find out we are a passing team.... hopefully not too late... coaching and game plan... our O is nowhere near as feared as last year..

Comment

I really wish this game was in Buffalo, decent weather and i would have def gone,

im trying to goto bengals game

i really hope its a defensive grimy game

pound the ball and stuff the run

letgooo

Comment

I'm going to stop in now and try and avoid this thread the rest of the day Go BRONCOS!
        sigpic

Comment

be nice if pitt browns and SD all win...

Comment

Originally posted by snewguy View Post
            Bills wont be a problem.... our SB hopes ride on the pats game tonite... lets face it folks, it does... the team wont win a cold road game and Brady and the Pats know it too...

our O is so predictable now, you can expect 35 run plays and if no success you hope you convert 3rd downs half the time... we may never throw 3 times in a row again.... but if you get a couple good runs, we'll rush it 8 times ina row! come playoff time, you watch, we'll try to stuff it down their throats rushing and find out we are a passing team.... hopefully not too late... coaching and game plan... our O is nowhere near as feared as last year..
            I'd say, now that we can run the ball, our O is even MORE feared than it was last year.

Btw, this should probably have been posted in today's Game Day thread.
            sigpic

Comment

@Jeff_Legwold · 37seconds ago
              Julius Thomas warming up...playing catch with Virgil Green...not working with inactive/injured players. So often indicates he will play.

Comment

Ready to see what CJ does today... Hoping for a big game from him
                :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Jeff Legwold ‏@Jeff_Legwold
                  Julius Thomas will be active today for #Broncos.
                  sigpic
                  2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
                  2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
                  BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

Comment

Cecil Lammey ‏@cecillammey
                    #Broncos inactives Latimer, Hillman, Ball, Webster, QCarter, CClark, Schofield
                    sigpic
                    2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
                    2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
                    BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

Comment

Good to see Talib and Julius active..wondering if JT will get full-time snaps given his injury and the emergence of our run game using an extra lineman/Virgil.

Comment

Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
                        Ready to see what CJ does today... Hoping for a big game from him
                        Same here !

Comment

Things are looking up for us so far. Cleveland is laying a spanking down on the Colts. Never can rest on them though, they have a habbit of coming back from deficits like that. Pittsburg is also beating the Bengals.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                            Things are looking up for us so far. Cleveland is laying a spanking down on the Colts. Never can rest on them though, they have a habbit of coming back from deficits like that. Pittsburg is also beating the Bengals.
                            Browns tend to do that a lot as well... Browns are a fun team to watch this year
                            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                            Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Yea, in watching Indy/Cleveland. Indy just got a big one, but I was going to say the Browns D HAD been playing an awesome game.

Comment

My guys are still in it but really lucky that Hoyer can't throw deep

Comment

Working...
                                X