Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We use to win because of Manning. Today we are winning in spite of him. I'll be surprised if he returns after this season. He clearly isn't the QB he was last year.

Comment

• What have I missed I've been super hungover today and havent' been able to watch football at all

Comment

• Bruton a good tackler. ...
        sigpic

Comment

• Manning's recent play has to be cause for concern. What happens when a team shuts out our new and improved run game?

Comment

• bruton having a great game...

Comment

• Bruton is a perfect example of player development. Has turned into a stud
              A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

• Nice solo by Bruton.

Comment

• Impressed by Bruton today

Comment

• I would take a Game Manger right about now over a Gun slighter

Comment

• Why is Manning insisting on working those sidelines. It's not working. It hasn't for the last few weeks.

Comment

• Bruton has been pretty good today.

Comment

• Bruton has had a great game.

IMO he is big reason their offense was slowed down from early game
                          Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Originally posted by Hadez View Post
                            Dude PM is looking awful on accuracy all year.

He overthrows balls when he should throw them short (this last pick) and he underthrows balls he should throw past the WR.

His short game is good today but a few games this year he has struggled on the short passes.

I would still prefer PM over ALLOT of QBs, I just do not think he is in the same level as Rodgers or Brady anymore
                            Not the same level as rodgers i'll give you. Still think him and brady are on the same level

Comment

• Peyton either running his WR's into big hits or throwing ints today. It's like the running game is some new guy coming in on his territory and he's got show he's still the man.
                              Anybody know how to get out of Plan A? - Elway

Comment

• Originally posted by DirtDiver View Post
                                We use to win because of Manning. Today we are winning in spite of him. I'll be surprised if he returns after this season. He clearly isn't the QB he was last year.
                                I agree with this if he does and plays the way he has played the last 4 weeks he is selfish.
                                sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

Working...
                                X