Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• agree completely. reminds of the last year, and the year B4.. Why is FOX still here ?

Comment

• So much negativity. Have some of the negative comment fans followed their evolution since last year. This is a MUCH MUCH MUCH better & well rounded team. The knee jerk reactions are priceless though. I'm happy with the win. If you think YOU could do better, go qualify to be in the NFL and show us first hand. Otherwise, be more selective with your words. I'm sure Peyton would have some choice words with a lot of you about the performances in your life.

Arm chair coaches. Cant live with them, can live without em.
      I believe.

Comment

• Originally posted by UnitedInOrange View Post
        I do have one major criticism. When the game was 24-3 we more or less had enough confidence in the victory we should handed it to Juwan more and spared CJ. I don't want CJ dinged up too much...we're riding him a bit too hard and he was clearly injured on some plays.

Thompson had a better game than CJ today and only got 4 carries.
        This is exactly what I saw. This hurt us in several ways. CJ was obviously dinged up pretty good and was not as quick. Also the Bills were playing run all the way and we just kept pounding Cj into the line with no success. This led to the D having to defend 57 pass plays. I don't care who you are nobody can rush the passer that many times and be effective even with a rotation. It appears to be pure stubbornness by coaches or players or both. Was a fun game to watch but our poor D was run into the ground. Rotating backs is the obvious solution IMO.

Comment

• anyone else think passing for 350 a game, 500 total offense, 45 throwing attempts and 35 pts a game, the most potent in nfl history was worst than this new balanced offense of 175 passing a game, 375 total, 25 passes and 24 pts? want more running? take the old offense and run it on 3rd and 2 and on the goal line inside the 5... a few less manning TDs but its at least 10 more rushes... theres your balance...

anyone else notice with every 2 decent runs, they run it 4-5 more times in a row? 24 pts against buffalo at home when your D plays its best all year and shuts them down for 95% of the game... thats not good, thats disappointing...

Comment

• Originally posted by UnitedInOrange View Post
            I do have one major criticism. When the game was 24-3 we more or less had enough confidence in the victory we should handed it to Juwan more and spared CJ. I don't want CJ dinged up too much...we're riding him a bit too hard and he was clearly injured on some plays.

Thompson had a better game than CJ today and only got 4 carries.
            CJ had 3 tds! It's difficult to say Thompson was better.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X