This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Game Day Thread: Week 16: 2014 The Broncos vs The Bengals

Welcome to another game day thread of Bronco Football.
    We are in the home stretch week 16 of the regular season.

Sorry I didn't get this posted earlier, I was cursing out Beckham and Lynch in the fantasy league for killing me in the playoffs, and wrapping gifts for the kiddies.

SO here we are Christmas week, we have won the AFC west so we have a ticket to the dance, if we win one of our final two we get a bye week also. The Jets couldn't beat NE and I doubt NE will lose to the Bills so we need to try and hold on to the 2nd spot.

To do that we need to beat Cincy in a prime time game, normally Dalton folds in those games, but even a broken clock is right at least once a day. Our offense has relied more on the run and less on Mannings arm, and we have relied the D to also close out games for us.

In week 16 games, we are 6-4 over the last 10 years. Of the 6 wins 4 were at home 2 on the road. Of the 4 losses 3 were on the road, one at home.

We played Cincy in 2012 and won, in 2013 we went on the road and beat them again. They have a good team, AJ Green is a great WR and the running game is solid. They are fighting for there playoff lives, we are fighting for a bye week.

Peyton is 2nd in the league with 37 TD Passes (only 1 in the last 2 weeks) and in 8 games vs Cinci is undefeated. Bengals have only given up 14 passing TDs all year so it may come down to our run game yet again. We need to make a statement, making the playoffs is not enough, we want to be a team to be reckoned with. We have been winning, but I am not hearing the word dominant associated with us. I hope that changes these final two weeks. I would like to see Julius be more a part of our passing game now that he is back.

CJ has averaged over 100 yards a game the last three weeks and we have more run attempts than pass. The Bengals have Bernard and and Hill for a change up. They carry the team when Dalton just cant seem to. Denver gives up 71 yards per game, that is # 2 in the league. Should be a good match up. The bengals have 18 sacks all year, not much of a pass rush. They are almost dead last, while Von Miller has 13 by himself.

Let's hope for a good game, end it injury free and with the "W" As always please follow the COC so the mod staff can enjoy the game as well. Report any violations you see.

I hope everyone has a great Holiday Season and can get in some family time.
    As always GO BRONCOS!!!
    The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Broncos GOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
    sigpic

Comment

According to Orange Mane, Bill Vinovich is the ref...
      sigpic

Comment

Go Broncos!
        I adopt Peanut, mod of the stars
        I adopt Brakshow, you mess with him, you answer to me
        I adopt PAINTERDAVE, my conservative elephant
        "Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry." -James 1
        God Bless Our Troops!!!!!
        Adopted by the Greats: Peanut12and4, Freyaka, McSmashie Thanks Guys

Comment

Originally posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
          As long as it's not Peter Morelli.

Comment

Gooo Broncos!

Listening to Peyton on SC right now. Good timing.
            Administrator

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Let's wrap up a bye. GO BRONCOS!!!
              sigpic

Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

Go broncos!

Comment

Yep unfortunately ...

Comment

Where's my gun because I'm gonna shoot myself now. I freaking hate this guy.
                    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

hopefully the red zone road woes end tonight & we score some TD's & the pass rush gets some sacks or least some hits on him...

should be good battle on the outside green vs harris or talib...

Comment

!!!!!GO DENVER BRONCOS GO!!!!!

Comment

Go Broncos!!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Does anyone know what time and where the guys are getting off the bus at the Bengals' stadium?

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                              Where's my gun because I'm gonna shoot myself now. I freaking hate this guy.
                              Might have to take that away from you.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X