X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Game Day Thread: Postseason: 2015 Division Round: Colts vs Broncos

Welcome to the Broncos post season.

So Flacco choked and the AFC Championship game goes through NE. That sucks. For us to be even a part of it we need to handle business first, that being the Colts.

Peyton once again takes on his former team. Luck trying to win on the road in the post season. We played them i week one of the regular season, but as we know the post season can be a different beast.

In the regular season play, each team has won a game at home in the past 2 years. The Broncos had issues facing the Colts in the post season when Manning was the Colts QB.

FOX in Denver is 3-3. We beat Pitt, SD and NE at home. Lost to Balt at Home, NE on the road and to SEA in the Superbowl. It is well documented that Peyton has lost his first playoff game more than any QB in NFL History. We need to avoid that from continuing tomorrow.

Luck threw 40 TDs in the reg season, Peyton had 39. Peyton was limited by his health, play design and a determination to establish a strong run game. Hopefully they were saving Peyton for the playoffs and the best is yet to come.

Peyton had 4700 yards this season, 1600 (2nd in the NFL) of them went to DT! Sanders had 1400 (5th in the NFL) CJ in his last 6 games went for 648 yards and 9 TDS!

Luck - aka Captain Cave man threw for 4761 yards, TY Hilton being his favorite receiver who caught 6 TDs. They will have to deal with the Denver D which allowed the 3rd fewest yards in the NFL. Chris Harris JR has been a beast in the secondary. If Miller and Ware get pressure on Luck we should be in good shape. Of Course the D needs to take into account the running ability of luck.

Hopefully the Broncos bring their A game and stay undefeated at home. Not sure what will happen next week, but I know we need to take care of business if we want to be playing next week.

Please follow the Code of Conduct, watch what you post and how you respond. Report any violations to the MODS. Let's hope for a game where we come out healthy with the "W" I know if we lose all hell will break loose here, so please be mindful of those same mods who try to keep order around here. Step away from the screen if you need to. Better yet let's Win and do this again next week. I'm not ready for the off-season yet!

As always and hopefully not for the last time this season... GO BRONCOS!
    The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Fired up and ready to go. Take care of business boys!!
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Broncos Win !!!

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
      The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
      http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
      My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

WHAT AZ SAYS!!!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

sigpic

Comment

Broncos GOOOOO!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AZ Snake Fan View Post

Broncos Win !!!
            What he said!

GO BRONCOS!!!
            sigpic

Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

SOME ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

BRONCOS HOST COLTS

- Denver, which is one of two NFL teams (New England) to earn a spot in the divisional round in each of the last four years, owns a 20-18 (.526) all-time record in the playoffs, including a 15-5 (.789) mark at home.

- The Broncos in 2014 were the only NFL team to rank in the Top 5 in both total offense (4th / 402.9 ypg) and total defense (3rd / 305.2 ypg).

- An NFL-hifh nine Broncos were named to the 2015 Pro Bowl, including three players who were signed by the club as free agents during the offseason.

- Since Executive Vice President of Football Operations/General Manager John Elway was hired in 2011, the Broncos have totaled the third-most overall wins (45) in the NFL.

- Broncos owner Pat Bowlen, who is in his 31st year with the Broncos, is the first owner in professional football history to reach 300 overall wins in his first three decades.

GAME DAY DETAILS

Game Presented by Bud Light, U.S. Bank FlexPerks, Sports Authority and Verizon

National Anthem: Leah Shafer

Color Guard: 7 Groups - Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Police, Fire and Coast Guard

TIMELINE OF EVENTS

2:20 - Players leave the field
              2:20 - Stampede/Broncos fight song
              2:22 - Bailey's Moving and Storage Game Ball Delivery
              2:23 - Mile's Big Entrance
              2:26 - Parade of Colors
              2:2:29 - Colts Introductions
              2:31 - Broncos Introductions
              2:33 - National Anthem
              2:38 - Coca-Cola Coin Toss
              2:40 - Kickoff

Halftime Entertainment: Orange Crush (1977 Defense) Reunion

Complimentary Broncos GameDay Magazines (to first 45,000 fans) along with Broncos Rally Towels (74,000 in quantity) will be available for Sports Authority Field at Mile High patrons to pick-up at all stadium entrances upon entry.

WEATHER FORECAST FOR SUNDAY

High Low Conditions Precipitation

45 24 Partly Cloudy DRY

Comment

BRONCOS!!! I can't wait !!

Comment

United in Orange!!

GO BRONCOS!!!-

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
                  Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
                  Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
                  Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
                  I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

Go broncos!
                    I adopt Peanut, mod of the stars
                    I adopt Brakshow, you mess with him, you answer to me
                    I adopt PAINTERDAVE, my conservative elephant
                    "Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry." -James 1
                    God Bless Our Troops!!!!!
                    Adopted by the Greats: Peanut12and4, Freyaka, McSmashie Thanks Guys

Comment

BLAM! BLAM!
                      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

I can't sleep ! Ahhh . My anxiety is going to kick in ....

Comment

Bump Some Mod will sticky this soon!

Comment

GO PEYTON! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Originally posted by Elway View Post
                              Bump Some Mod will sticky this soon!
                              I guess I'm "some mod".

I have a split home again. I tried really hard to cheer for the Ravens, but...my dislike for them won.

Should be interesting to see which team Daughter-the-Pats-fan cheers for tomorrow.

Gooo Broncos!
                              Administrator

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Working...
                              X