Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am a long time Bronco fan. Will always appreciate what Manning accomplished here but we can't have a statue as a QB. Thanks and goodbye hall of famer Peyton. What is best for the franchise is now at hand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
      Time to hand him the reigns. Give him a full offseason as the starter.
      Methinks you are going to be asking for Manning back.

Comment

• Originally posted by IrishFan81 View Post
        I don't understand the Manning hate on this board, the dude has us in the playoffs 3 straight years, took us to a Super Bowl and has had a good year
        Tebow took them to the playoffs and won a home playoff game within 16 starts
        "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Hey, as a long-time Bronco fan, I am seeing this team settling for being mediocre. My snide side wonders if there is a team meeting prior to each game to see how long they will play before they begin to throw the game. Like today's loss to the Colts, when the team, seemingly, decides to lose a game, they will blunder, fumble, fail to tackle, fail to catch a ball and fail to complete passes until they accomplish the goal. In short, they choke. Last year they embarrassed the fans and themselves in the Super Bowl, so what is embarrassing themselves and the fans at home this year? Thanks Broncos, you have been a class act, at least to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
            Thats where I miss Champ, we wouldn't even hear Hilton's name
            Ha ha ha, like you never heard marvin Harrison's or reggie Wayne's, right?

And I was rooting for peyton today, really wanted him to get another SB ring, but after today I'm afraid that won't happen. Not that I think everything that happened to the broncos today was all his fault, but he just didn't look right.

Comment

• Anyone else notice on CJ's great 4th down run that he actually could have scored a TD had Sanders and DT actually blocked their guys, instead they just stood there, they literally just stood there. Watch it again, I couldn't believe it when I first saw it.

Comment

• I couldn't believe that our entire defense just stood there when Luck took off and ran for 22 yards.
                Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Originally posted by dandaman23 View Post
                  Anyone else notice on CJ's great 4th down run that he actually could have scored a TD had Sanders and DT actually blocked their guys, instead they just stood there, they literally just stood there. Watch it again, I couldn't believe it when I first saw it.
                  ya they were watching the video screen. hahahhahahahahahah then started to block once they knew he was nearby.
                  to their defense. the cbs were also standing there watching the screen

Comment

• Its sad that our weapons on offense were wasted this year. Welker should have been used more, Julius was a matchup nightmare and hardly used at all. I feel sorry for whoever hires Gase, the guy has no clue how to use the pieces he has
                    sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
                      Yup, say what you want about TT, he woulda never put in such a gutless performance.
                      THANK YOU!

I'm just curious as to how PM couldn't use the multitude of DEN's weapons to overcome IND's mediocre D
                      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• I think Manning will definitely be back... injured and there ain't no love right now... pride, something to prove, its not the way he wants to go out... and losing to Luck on your last game... looking forward to better game plans, more imagination and variety and a tougher attitude... Texans, Ravens offense were vastly improved under Kubiak... it starts with the O and D lines... just look at the Pats, pound it down your throats attitude...

Comment

• I totally agree with you. I am still in shock with the way PM played. He had so many weapons at his disposal and failed to utilize them.

Comment

Working...
                          X