X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Remedy View Post
    Smart man.... I could learn from you.
    It's Classical Mythology. Revere and worship the goddesses in hopes that they won't mess you up.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• So we cut Steven Johnson. Was he terrible in this game or what?
      sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• Didn't get to watch the game tonight, but I have been so impressed by Barrett, he just is always working and bulling his way to the q-back, the guy is impressive! I would really like to Siemien play behind a decent line but maybe next year, the guy has good instints and skill, not to mention a strong arm. McManus isn't much different when Prater was when he started his career and he will improve. I love that he can kick touch backs so no return. Word is he is works very hard at practice and the coaches feel strong that he will continue to develop into a great kicker with a long leg.

Comment

• Originally posted by trc1962 View Post
          Didn't get to watch the game tonight, but I have been so impressed by Barrett, he just is always working and bulling his way to the q-back, the guy is impressive! I would really like to Siemien play behind a decent line but maybe next year, the guy has good instints and skill, not to mention a strong arm. McManus isn't much different when Prater was when he started his career and he will improve. I love that he can kick touch backs so no return. Word is he is works very hard at practice and the coaches feel strong that he will continue to develop into a great kicker with a long leg.
          as for FG kicking , I'm not big on kicking extra long FGs, unless it is to win the game in the final few seconds.

other than that I'm an advocate of pinning the other team inside their ten yard line and then turning the defense loose. 2 points is almost as good as 3 and it demoralizes the other team and hey you get the ball back in decent field position after wards.

I'm about to go watch the game as it has been recording on my DVR so will let all know how I feel about some of the players.

I have SO FAR really liked what I have seen from Siemian poised and can put the ball out there in the right spots. He has been very calm and collected so far.

Comment

Working...
          X