This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chrissy View Post
    The Giants and Jets saved me but what the hell was I thinking picking the Chiefs,,hahha And I picked the rams and then 2nd guessed myself..ugh..
    I picked the Chiefs also only b/c they held up decently against Green Bay and Sean Smith cam back.
    I also picked the faders :brick:
    Adopted 2015 Bronco $CHRIS HARRIS JR.$

Comment

• Originally posted by majicman067 View Post
      I picked the Chiefs also only b/c they held up decently against Green Bay and Sean Smith cam back.
      Yeah the Steelers choke job killed me to begin with and Buffalo's penalty poor prformance didn't help then the Cards and Palmer couldn't throw to a reciever late and now I'm watching Dallas miss gimme big plays and penalize themselves just hoping they can overcome, I'm in trouble:brick:Could be my worse week ever
      My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

• Originally posted by majicman067 View Post
        Sympathy cp when I reload, course that will teach both of us for picking the Faiders:thumb:
        My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

• I almost changed my pick to Chicago

But yeah, there has been a ton of CLOSE games this week
          sigpic

Comment

• I debated changing my pick to Chicago when I found out Cutler was playing but I didn't do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
              Sympathy cp when I reload, course that will teach both of us for picking the Faiders:thumb:
              I'd neg you if I could. Picking the Raiders? Pfft...

Hehe

Comment

• Originally posted by Remedy View Post
                Our O - line steps up today. 0 sacks.

Manning runs for a td and turtles in the end zone as he gets the score
                I like it.
                sigpic
                Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

• Originally posted by MegaOrange View Post
                  Ha, do some research on average life of a RB. He paid his time for the crime but the fact is his yards per game were half his career total and his yards per rush went from mid to low 4 to 3.1. He was already in decline.
                  Considering what we have at RB currently, I'd be inclined to give a declining star RB a chance. But that's just me.

Not much different from the coaches deciding to give an old star QB who is clearly not what he use to be the nod over a young heir apparent they've been grooming for a few years.

Regardless, what they are doing isn't working so no harm in kicking the tires on Ray Rice. If if works out, great, if not you send him on own the road.

Comment

• Originally posted by DirtDiver View Post
                    Considering what we have at RB currently, I'd be inclined to give a declining star RB a chance. But that's just me.

Not much different from the coaches deciding to give an old star QB who is clearly not what he use to be the nod over a young heir apparent they've been grooming for a few years.

Regardless, what they are doing isn't working so no harm in kicking the tires on Ray Rice. If if works out, great, if not you send him on own the road.
                    CJ will be fine. And Hillman has looked good. LOL at people who are worrying about our running backs

That scumbag ray rice has no business near our organization
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
                      Yeah the Steelers choke job killed me to begin with and Buffalo's penalty poor prformance didn't help then the Cards and Palmer couldn't throw to a reciever late and now I'm watching Dallas miss gimme big plays and penalize themselves just hoping they can overcome, I'm in trouble:brick:Could be my worse week ever
                      I needed 2 points to win my money league from the second half of the game tonight and had Randell. I lost by 2 points. Worst loss I have ever had. I will NEVER pick a Dallas running back again. I also had Dunbar and they didnt play either one in the second half. They didnt throw one pass to a running back all game. Ive never seen that before.

Comment

• Cj Anderson looks like Montee Ball running the rock IMO. No vision, no burst.....no talent

Comment

• Originally posted by Pack Mules View Post
                          Cj Anderson looks like Montee Ball running the rock IMO. No vision, no burst.....no talent
                          There is some kinda injury that he has that the general public don't know much about. his feet seem a bit slower this yea.

Comment

• Originally posted by multimoussa View Post
                            There is some kinda injury that he has that the general public don't know much about. his feet seem a bit slower this yea.
                            He was not on the injury report for this game and I really doubt they would withhold reporting injury.

Comment

• anybody slightly worried about Harris's performance vs wallace ?
                              sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

Working...
                              X