X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Game Day Thread Week 6 - 2015 Broncos vs Browns

Hello Fellow Broncomaniacs,

Back again for a week 6 matchup in Cleveland before a well deserved bye week.

As we did in week 4, week 5 saw us lose the time of possession by about 8 minutes. We can't sustain offensive drives, and we will tire out the D before long. The Raiders are improved, but should not have been that much of a challenge.

(This weeks soap box)
    The O-line is struggling, it is a fact, The run game is struggling and so is Peyton Manning. I am not looking for him to be the guy to single handedly win us the game, but don't be the reason we almost lose it. He has stared down receivers more this year than any other that I have seen him. He has made poor decisions and would have more INTs is our receivers did not battle for some jump balls. Hey can someone tell Owen Daniels it is OK to catch the ball. Two weeks ago he had 5 tagets and caught 2, last week he had 5 targets and no catches. So he was Owen Five to me.

SO for the second time in five game we failed to score an offensive TD and needed a defensive one to win the game. It was reported all week the low percentage of point scored by the offense as opposed to special teams and the Defense. The team need to be contributing in all 3 phases if we want to be playing in February.

So how are we in week 6 games. We are 8-2 over the last 10 years. Of the 8 wins 4 were at home 4 on the road, Of the 2 losses both were at home. The last being Orton's loss to the Jets.

So now we faced the storied Browns. Doorstep to 3 Major Playoff wins in Broncos History.
    The last 7 time we faced the Browns (5 times at home, 2 away) we have won all 7 times. I'd prefer we keep that streak going. The Browns have a feisty team and we have yet to put our foot on an opponents throat. The last 3 wins vs the Browns the score was 34-30 (2008), 27-6 (2009) and 34-12 (2012)

It would be nice to go 6-0 and have 4 road game wins under the belt before the bye week. I am looking for improvement on the offensive side. Better decisions, better performance and better and better execution. A run game is supposed to help a struggling QB, but right now both are struggling and the Defense and Special teams is carrying the load.

Emotions can run high here, you can attack the team or players, but DO NOT attack each other. Be the adults you claim you are and help the The Administrators out and follow the COC. Link attached. http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...ode-of-Conduct

Looking forward to watching the game and see how we handle them. As Always GO BRONCOS!
    The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

6 and 0 here we go!!! GO BRONCOS!!!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Go Broncos!!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Go Broncos. We got this one.
        :logo:Super Bowl Bound! AGAIN!! :smash:

Comment

Gooo Broncos!

*fancy blue and orange fireworks*

*whistles*

*horns*

*confetti*

*We need to use our imaginations more, right?
          Administrator

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Originally posted by Peanut View Post
            Gooo Broncos!

*fancy blue and orange fireworks*

*whistles*

*horns*

*confetti*

*We need to use our imaginations more, right?
            You have a loud imagination Peanut
            The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

go broncos!
              I really like Cheese.

Comment

GO BRONCOS !!!

STOMP THE browns !!!

GO "D" --- SACK mcclown !!!

Denver 42
                browns 13

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
                The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
                http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
                My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

How many fans are "driving" to this game tomorrow? If so, don't "fumble" your ticket! LOL

GO BRONCOS!!!

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
                  Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
                  Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
                  Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
                  I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

Got a feeling its going to be a good one

Comment

Yeah, another football day!

Go Broncos!

Comment

How I feel when it is a Broncos Sunday and we are playing the Browns!!!
                        sigpic
                        The Bronco fan pledge;
                        I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
                        I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
                        I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
                        I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
                        Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

good test for our D on the road facing a hot QB avg 380+yds passing in last 3 games ray/barret vs joe Thomas n von on the other side who'll they'll prolly double when we don't blitz n stop the run to...hopefully create some turnovers n more sacks

offense no turnovers, TD's in the red zone, they rank 31st vs the run so I pray this 0-line can open a few holes at least n be able to run it n no dumb penalties

be nice to have couple good returns to & also an injury free game...

Comment

Go Broncos but most Importantly Go Offense lets light them up and show some promise for the Green Bay game in 2 weeks.

Comment

I have a bad, bad, BAD feeling about this one. Please be wrong, please be wrong!

GO BRONCOS!
                              Adopted Poster
                              AZ Snake Fan

Comment

Working...
                              X