This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Elway View Post
    I didn't watch AMC, but the way Rodgers and the Packers looked... I still feel like I watched the Walking Dead tonight.
    We switched over to watch the Royals take the crown!! What an awesome sports night!
    sigpic

Comment

• There you guys are!!! I wondered what happened to you!!!

Welcome back. We missed you during the game.

If you missed the game, it's about to be replayed on the NFL Network. You might want to record it so you can watch it and study Manning's play, several times during the week.

Once again, nice to see you guys. I was beginning to get worried.

Comment

• Originally posted by crash123go View Post
        You can go ahead man but in my notes I have 5 bad games from Manning, 1 good game, 1 great game. So far, this game is the anomaly of how he has played this year.
        The fact is, you wont admit that there was more going on with the O than Peyton. You guys said that he was washed up and couldnt throw the ball far and you wanted him benched. Fact is, his arm looked great and the oline and running game was great tonight which allowed the PAP to work. Pretty sad that now the bar is set even higher for him by the people who were wrong about him. You just dont like him and it dosnt matter what Peyton does. Heard Rogers say that Peyton still has it. Im just glad that the people who count are in charge and not the guys that cant be objective.

Comment

• I was at the game. This one had a magical atmosphere that I can't quite put my finger on. It was loud, it was rowdy, and damn did the Broncos sure put on a show. I've been to some good ones, and this is number 2 or 3. If you don't think we are a contender After this then I feel sorry for you. Go Broncos!!
          Last edited by Peanut; 11-01-2015, 11:55 PM. Reason: Edited a letter.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
            I was at the game. This one had a magical atmosphere that I can't quite put my finger on. It was loud, it was rowdy, and damn did the Broncos sure put on a show. I've been to some good ones, and this is number 2 or 3. If you don't think we are a contender After this then I feel sorry for you. Go Broncos!!
            Awesome!

Any pictures to share?

How is that for a subtle hint?
            Administrator

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Originally posted by Peanut View Post
              Awesome!

Any pictures to share?

How is that for a subtle hint?
              Sure sure. I didnt take a ton tonight but I got some good ones.

Packers fan at the beginning of the 4th quarter. he started playing a crossword puzzle and never took his eye off the phone the rest of the game hahah

sigpic

Comment

• I slept through till 7 and missed the game, but am now all caught up thanks to my recorder.
                What a game!
                A fabulous start to my day
                Kudos to Broncos team, coaching, staff and ownership.

Comment

• Oh, ye of little faith.
                  7-0 is good.
                  --I have 2 favorite teams - #1 Broncos, #2 whoever is playing against Dallas.

Comment

• Amazing!! First thing I did when I got in late last night is hit play, and enjoyed the most awesome game ever .... I LOVE OUR DEFENSE!!
                    sigpic
                    Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
                    Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
                    Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
                    Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

Comment

Nice pics, Venomous.
                      :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                      sigpic

Comment

• Amazing game in all three phases of ball. Denver had their most complete game all season especially on offense Manning played great and run game finally got going this was such satisfying win in long time against elite team in Packers.
                        sigpic

Comment

• The game last was electric you could feel this was going be special night with Pat Bowlen getting inducted to Broncos ring of fame which was long over due. It was awesome to see 97 Broncos players there along with many others the entire organization wanted this win for Pat.
                          sigpic

Comment

Packers fan at the beginning of the 4th quarter. he started playing a crossword puzzle and never took his eye off the phone the rest of the game hahah

Thank you, sir.

Great pictures. Poor Packers fan.
                            Administrator

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• This could be the game that shows everyone that the Broncos are Super Bowl contenders, if there were any doubts.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBroncosFan View Post
                                This could be the game that shows everyone that the Broncos are Super Bowl contenders, if there were any doubts.
                                The Dolts may have "Luck" but lately it's been BAD "Luck." Hope the trend continues .....
                                --I have 2 favorite teams - #1 Broncos, #2 whoever is playing against Dallas.

Comment

Working...
                                X