This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rancid View Post
    The chicken parm didn't taste so good today!
    What was really under all that cheese, I wonder.

Comment

• Originally posted by spirited_Cheer View Post
      To some people, it is blaspheme to criticize the team when they perform badly
      people so defensive. Ive got no problems with criticizing the teams poor play, its other stuff im referring too.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoSynapses View Post
        For how bad the Colts O-line was supposed to be, they sure manhandled our blitzes.
        Not just the blitzes but even our normal 4 man front. Other than a couple of presses, Luck and his line had no problems. Did they expose something thst every team will now study?

Comment

• I trolled several forums after the Broncos humiliated Aaron Rogers, and every body was gaming how to defeat Denver's blitz. I was really surprised that the Defense did not adjust their game.

Comment

• Originally posted by spirited_Cheer View Post
            I trolled several forums after the Broncos humiliated Aaron Rogers, and every body was gaming how to defeat Denver's blitz. I was really surprised that the Defense did not adjust their game.
            Yea, Wade better figure things out. On the plus side, KC doesnt have any Hilton type players and Alex Smith is, well...Alex Smith.

Comment

• It's a fair question.

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
              Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
              Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
              Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
              I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
                it just sucks to AGAIN lose the colts...I dont get it what happened to that turnover machine that was andrew luck the past 8 weeks, why do players have to breakout of their slumps and have their career day vs us EVERY single time
                I think we're 3-8 against the Colts over the last 12 years, with 2 of those 3 wins in meaningless games. That loss record also includes multiple playoff losses. I'm tired of losing to the Colts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
                  I think we're 3-8 against the Colts over the last 12 years, with 2 of those 3 wins in meaningless games. That loss record also includes multiple playoff losses. I'm tired of losing to the Colts.
                  I am too!!!

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
                  Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
                  Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
                  Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
                  I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

• It was a game where the D believed their own hype. The Colts were motivated to win. The first half offense did nothing. The 2nd half we had some creative play calling, but the D could not get off the field on 3rd down.

We were out played, out coached and out executed. The refs were the cherry on top, but that may have cost us # 1 seed. We will need to see how we and if we bounce back next week vs KC.
                    The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoholic JS View Post

It's a fair question.
                      Thats what i was saying game speed it looks helmet to helmet but slow it down ward is leading with his shoulder man if theyre gonna review everything then this is something they need to do cause hard hits are part of football

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
                        Funny you didn't mention more than half of those are when. Manning was their qb

Comment

• Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
                          2nd worst. Let us not forget the Ravens playoff game screwover
                          not even close Doug Williams 'non fumble' in the SB and many obvious 'missed ' holding calls on Tim Smith runs that game.

Comment

• "Not just the blitzes but even our normal 4 man front. Other than a couple of presses, Luck and his line had no problems. Did they expose something thst every team will now study?"

It simply exposes the lie that Luck's poor performance till he played Denver was due to a weak offensive line..

Comment

Working...
                            X