X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Game Day Thread: Week 11 : 2015 Broncos vs Bears

Welcome to Gameday,

It has been a tough going of it coming off back to back losses.
    Manning gets the passing yard records and deservedly gets benched in the same game.
    Leading to the first start for Brock in what will become here as "The I told you so game."

If Brock does well, Manning bashers will be in full force.
    If Brock struggles Manning supporters have that to throw back out there.

Myself, I'd just prefer if we could just be Bronco Supporters and hope the team comes together and figures out how to win a game against a former Broncos QB - Jay Cutler.

I never liked Cutler, he had the arm, but not the maturity or decision making skills to be an Elite QB. His struggles continued in Chicago, but he has had a better go of it the last few weeks.

Jay was injured last time we faced the Bears, which was in Mile High, Tebow led us to an improbable victory. Jay will be ready this time. The Bears are missing some offensive players due to injury, but Jay will throw to whoever he thinks is open. (Even if they wear another Jersey sometimes):thumb:

So how do we do in week 10, well over the last decade we went 6-4. Of the 6 wins 4 were home, 2 on the road. Of the 4 losses 2 were at home, 2 on the road (3 of those to SD) the last loss was on the road last season to the Rams.

The Run game the last two weeks have been awful, the receivers Ho-hum. The TEs have improved mostly, and the defense proved to be mortal. Hopefully they can handle an improving Bears team that has been getting the job done the last few weeks while being on the road and during an early start.

I don't know what will happen tomorrow. Oz showed signs in the preseason that he could make something happen. The KC game was out of hand by the time he came in last week. Can he actually do it as the starter on game day? With that O-line and that run game? Will the D step up if we can actually keep them off the field for a few minutes at a time?
    Tomorrow at 4 P EST when the game is over we should have some answers.

Tomorrow will be an emotional day here, let's try to keep it in check if we can. Let's root for the team and not against any individual player, whether they are starting or not. Attached in the link to the COC for those who made need a refresher.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...ode-of-Conduct

Thanks to all the Bronco fans who come here to post and be a part of game day. We couldn't do it without you. I'll be watching the game and hoping for a turnaround performance from this team.
    As always. GO BRONCOS!!
    The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

I'm not sure what we are going to see from our team.

One thing I do know is..........Go Broncos!!!!!!

Beat Da' Bears
    sigpic

Comment

Go Broncos.

Looking forward to the answer to the 4 year question we call Oz.....

Either way it goes it'll be interesting to see.
      sigpic

Comment

Here is something to encourage everyone even though it is an old video.

Comment

Alright boys.....time to get back on track!! Let's go B-Rock!!
          sigpic

Comment

GO BRONCOS !!!

STOMP THE dabears !!!

GO "D" --- SACK jay !!!

Denver 42
            dabears 13

GO BRONCOS !!!

GO BRONCOS !!!

GO BRONCOS !!!

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
            The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
            http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
            My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

Originally posted by Sam24 View Post
              Here is something to encourage everyone even though it is an old video.

I like how he uses his core on running throws to follow through. It almost seems like he throws it harder on the move...which is strange.
              sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Go Broncos!

DAAAAAAburs are goin down! Jay Cutler is going to be a mess after facing this D.

Denver 31 Chicago 17
                sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Go Broncos!
                  I adopt Peanut, mod of the stars
                  I adopt Brakshow, you mess with him, you answer to me
                  I adopt PAINTERDAVE, my conservative elephant
                  "Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry." -James 1
                  God Bless Our Troops!!!!!
                  Adopted by the Greats: Peanut12and4, Freyaka, McSmashie Thanks Guys

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                    I like how he uses his core on running throws to follow through. It almost seems like he throws it harder on the move...which is strange.
                    I agree with this. I feel like it shows confidence in himself and I like it. Now, if he gets slammed by a defender, it will be nastier hit...

Comment

Go Broncos!

No stink but lots of BO!

Comment

One aspect I find encouraging in that video is that he made alot of plays on second down and long. The way our run game has been going, he may need to draw from that experience. Lol
                        Personal goals: GOAL WEIGHT = 250lbs
                        Weight loss needed for FGW = 120 lbs
                        Weight lost so far: - 24 lbs

Comment

Let's go Brock and the team. We now need to win for spite cause Heath Evans just said the Raiders have a good shot to overtake us and win our division.
                          Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Hopefully Brock can win a few games while our starting QB heals. Next two games might be a stretch with him, good luck Broncos.

Comment

So ready for tomorrow!!

GO BROCKOS!!!!!

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
                              Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
                              Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
                              Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
                              I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X