This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    No, but I think we swung too far towards the running game. It's like we went from too much passing to too much running. We need to find some balance
    One of the few times I disagree with you, I think the balance was perfect. Playcalling could have been better though. We don't have the power to go straight up the middle and it stopped a couple good drives, including late it the game. Coaches should be aware of that and adjust.
    Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

Comment

• Watching the NASCAR race and the pre-race video package just showed John Elway and Ray Bourque riding off into the sunset. Talk about chills.

‪#‎TruexNation‬

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
      Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
      Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
      Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
      I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoholic JS View Post
        Makes you wonder if they influence Vegas and such huh?

Keeps me thinking the game is fixed to some degree.
        No doubt on this one....this was killer man...I had a lottt on us -2.5....I cannot believe what just happened man.....

Comment

• Originally posted by JJBroncoFan View Post
          One of the few times I disagree with you, I think the balance was perfect. Playcalling could have been better though. We don't have the power to go straight up the middle and it stopped a couple good drives, including late it the game. Coaches should be aware of that and adjust.
          Actually, up the middle is where we have been most successful this year. When we try to swing it outside we've been getting stuff the last few games.

It's kind of a crapshoot with our line where we have the power to go.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
            Actually, up the middle is where we have been most successful this year. When we try to swing it outside we've been getting stuff the last few games.

It's kind of a crapshoot with our line where we have the power to go.
            Between the tackles as a whole, yes. Straight behind either center and guard we have been beat up all year, Paradis doesn't get any push to speak of. We were gashing them off tackles so the change made no sense to me. We were even getting the edge consistently, we literally chose the worse gap we could have.
            Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

Comment

• Osweiler played relatively well, the running game was decent/effective ... the defense played better than the outcome indicates. And the Broncos won!

The officiating in the NFL ( or even worse in college) tends to make them look like the WWENFL, sure the Broncos committed 8 or 9 penalties for well over hundred yards and the Bears committed 0???
              sigpic

Comment

• Will this D be able to shut down br*dy and the rest of the cheaters next week?? If so we are SB contenders and should be the favorites
                Sure liked our running game today as well, nice to be able and use all of the play book and field for that matter.

Go Broncos!!!

Comment

• I missed the game, but it was great to see us back to our winning ways!

A close one today!

Comment

Working...
                  X