X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Game Day Thread: Week 13 : 2015 Broncos vs Chargers

Hey Broncomaniacs,

Ready for another week of Bronco football, I'm still gloating over beating the whiny Pats.
    I love how they felt cheated... Karma baby!

Our boy Brock is 2-0 looking to make it 3. The run game has looked better the last 2 weeks. The O-line still has a lot of moments where they look like a turn style in their pass protection. Manning is still in rehab, not sure what will happen when and if they get him back in the line up, but Brock has shown so far that he can handle himself out there. He does not target one receiver, he spreads the ball out. Even though DT had the yips he still tried to get him the ball in that last crucial drive. Sanders was money out there and the TE's have become a bigger part of our game. I don't always see Brock go through his progressions before throwing. When he does throw the ball it is a tight quick spiral and comes in hot. So now he gets his chance on the road again, this time vs the Chargers.

The Chargers won last week, making them 3-8. They won't make the playoffs, which means they have nothing to and try to play the role of spoiler for whomever is left on their schedule. Rivers has 23 TDs this year, he hit Gates for 2 last week. They are probably upset we beat them the last 3 times we played. Knocking them out of the playoff in the division round and then sweeping them in the regular season last year.

That was with Manning, this is Brock. No Fox and Del Rio this time around, we got Kubes and Phillips. We need the D to stay strong and play smart. Any given Sunday, we just can't let it be theirs.

So in the 12th game of the season, over the last decade we posted a 6-4 record. Of the 6 wins, 5 were on the road. So that is a good sign. Of the 4 losses 3 were on the road. We are actually improving in our 12th game record. We have won 6 of the last 7 week 12 games.

I know we are feeling good right now, but we have 5 games to go, and fighting for a bye week. We have not won the West and KC is still there. We have a 3 game lead with 5 to play. It is an emotional time, so as always please follow the COC.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...ode-of-Conduct

Again thanks to all the Bronco fans who come here to week after week and post and be a part of game day. We're all in this together. Let's hope Brock keeps the streak going and we avoid injuries.
    As always. GO BRONCOS!!
    The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

GO BRONCOS !!!

STOMP THE doltz !!!

GO "D" --- SACK phyllis !!!

MAKE phyllis THROW SOME MORE OF HIS TANTRUMS !!!

MAKE phyllis POUT, WHINE AND CRY !!!

GO "D" !!! - GO "D" !!! - GO "D" !!!

The doltz are tied for second with the chefs and faiders for my most despised team behind #1 cheatriot pansies !!!

Denver 42
    doltz 13

GO BRONCOS !!!

GO BRONCOS !!!

GO BRONCOS !!!

GO BRONCOS !!!

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
    The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
    http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
    My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

Let's B-Rock and Roll!!!!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Brocket Launcher ready to fire!!!

Comment

Brock Lobster engaged!
          sigpic
          2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

the Broncos are Brocked n Loaded

Comment

Go Broncos. Zap them dolts!! We can finally root for #17!!

Comment

I am so ready to watch us kick butt again!!

GO BRONCOS!!!

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
                Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
                Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
                Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
                I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

I'm a Chargers fan, so the only thing I have to root for is for my team to lose enough games to get the #1 draft pick. They screwed up last week by beating Jacksonville, but I'm hopeful your Broncos can get the job done tomorrow.

Go Broncos!

Comment

is it sunday already? Good grief.

Comment

Will be in Chicago for the day with family, so probably won't get to see this one. Anyways, will be a tough test with some key defensive players out this week.

Go Denver!

Comment

Gooo Broncos!
                        Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Go Broncos!!! Hope the defense plays lights out, even without Sly, Ward, and Ware, and hope Brock has his best game yet.
                          To infinity...and beyond.

Comment

After this:
                            I'm confident we got this. Go Broncos!!!!!!!
                            Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

I can't wait to watch this one!

goonnna be a goooood one.

Love watching the Chargers get smashed by our boys!

Comment

Working...
                              X