This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Broncoholic JS View Post
    Comes across as too arrogant to me. Never humble.
    What does that have to do with him carrying his team.....
    I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

• Originally posted by shygirl View Post
      Wow. Don't the Saints pay guys to play Defense? Doesn't seem so.
      They do play defense it's just a scheme many of us aren't used to its called the Ole defense. A bullfighter helped come up with the scheme.
      :go:

Comment

• Damn. Saints lose.

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
        Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
        Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
        Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
        I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

• Well...I hope CJ Anderson is OK. I am glad that I got to see Juwan Thompson play. He pretty much confirmed my opinion of his ability except that he played faster than I was giving him credit for before. He's a one-cut-and-go North/South runner with good power and decent speed. I would liken him to Mike Anderson. That's not a knock on him, but I think he needs to be used on inside runs and I think he should be in there for pass pro if Anderson is unavailable.
          Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

Comment

• Wow I feel bad for brees. I honestly don't think in have seen a worse defense in a long long time. They were not even trying to cover people. It was pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by kev5ifty6 View Post
              All good points. Do believe that Manning can still take over a game? I just don't see it with his play this year and the last 7 games of last season.
              See man that's the thing I don't know. Because I'm not sure how bad Manning was injured or what so I don't know the answer to that question. I will say if Manning isn't 100 percent sure he can go or if he comes back and it's more of the same I would not be opposed to sitting him.

He comes back he's saying he's good to go so tying to compete for a SB I wouldn't settle for subpar play. I want to win as bad as the next Bronco fan. Guess at the end of the day we can only wait and see what happens. Fair enough?
              :go:

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoyearound View Post
                See man that's the thing I don't know. Because I'm not sure how bad Manning was injured or what so I don't know the answer to that question. I will say if Manning isn't 100 percent sure he can go or if he comes back and it's more of the same I would not be opposed to sitting him.

He comes back he's saying he's good to go so tying to compete for a SB I wouldn't settle for subpar play. I want to win as bad as the next Bronco fan. Guess at the end of the day we can only wait and see what happens. Fair enough?
                Whether he's injured or not, I don't know. If it's not bad, there is always an excuse. If it is a bad injury, he hides it from the team. Either way is bad. That's just how Peyton rolls since last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoholic JS View Post
                  Comes across as too arrogant to me. Never humble.
                  That's why I'm not a fan of Cam. He'll be down 21 and do the superman dance in the endzone. He's an incredible talent and specimen. The sky is the limit for him.

Comment

• Good game we were able to hold rivers down. Created turnovers and sacks. Offense looked good at certain points. Osweiller made a couple bad decisions but remember it's only his third start,he will continue to get better. I like our chances if he continues to improve. the cincy game will be a great indicator. It will essentially be a playoff game.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
                      This bengals game is getting ridiculously important. Like out of control important haha
                      True ...... but it's not like we gotta win that one to get into the playoffs or anything

It could determine if we play at home during the playoffs tho

The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• It wasn't pretty, but anytime you can win on the road in the NFL it's a good win. I'll take 10-2!!!

Go Broncos
                        sigpic

Comment

• The first drive was nice, after that offensive pass interference on Thomas it was ehhh, great victory the defense was lights out even with all the injuries

Comment

• I saw the last 6:46 of the 4th quarter, but nice team win today! :thumb:

Comment

Working...
                            X