This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rastic View Post
    Faith has nothing to do with it. FGs aren't going to carry this team through the post season.

Our red zone offense stinks in a foul, putrescent kind of way and it isn't being a Debbie-downer to say so.
    I already came back and said you were right I am wrong, what more do you want out of me man...This o-line is trash. Would you like to kick my dog too while your at it? I can go dig it up and have it ready. Congrats on being right....
    sigpic

Comment

• Really disappointed in our receivers and O-line. We needed a better game out of our playmakers in crunch time and didn't get it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
        I already came back and said you were right I am wrong, what more do you want out of me man...This o-line is trash. Would you like to kick my dog too while your at it? I can go dig it up and have it ready. Congrats on being right....
        Gosh Frey, I had no idea. I was out at a church event for most of the second half. I was not going to read every single post that I missed. Would you?
        You get so incredibly sensitive sometimes. Chill out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rastic View Post
          Gosh Frey, I had no idea. I was out at a church event for most of the second half. I was not going to read every single post that I missed. Would you?
          You get so incredibly sensitive sometimes. Chill out.
          It was mostly a joke, but it's hard to read sarcasm. I figured the digging up the dog part would have made that clear, perhaps not. (for that matter, I don't think people really ever understand just how sarcastic I am)
          sigpic

Comment

• At least Dean Ambrose just won the Intercontinental Title!!!!

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
            Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
            Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
            Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
            I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

• Hate to see a good defensive effort wasted. From the official website

The Broncos defense allowed just 126 net yards and forced seven three-and-outs, but a nearly impeccable game couldn't completely contain the Raiders in Sunday's 15-12 loss.

Nice word contain, I think that means dropped passes, missed field goals, multiple sacks and fumbles.
              The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Elway View Post
                Hate to see a good defensive effort wasted. From the official website

The Broncos defense allowed just 126 net yards and forced seven three-and-outs, but a nearly impeccable game couldn't completely contain the Raiders in Sunday's 15-12 loss.

Nice word contain, I think that means dropped passes, missed field goals, multiple sacks and fumbles.
                Rub some more salt on the wound, don't ya!! Ughhhh

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Elway View Post
                  Hate to see a good defensive effort wasted. From the official website

This hurts my soul.
                  sigpic

Comment

• I hate football!!!!

sigpic

Comment

• This was a typical playoff game.... O line fails... no running game... QB Osweiler or Manning rattled and in fear, can't find receivers... WRs not open enuf and drop a critical pass on the odd time, they touch the ball... ckise but we lose...

and now the road will likely go thru Foxborough or the road where we never play our best anyway... now, why would they not double team Mack? did they want Scoffield to suffer the pains and agonies of embarassment?

and why no screens or pass plays to counteract that pass rush? i mean, the Pats have plays that give Brady 2 seconds to throw... just a comment... and to all the Osweiler fans, you just saw a Manning imitation during the playoffs... the intensity rises and so does the pass rush... his slightly better mobility and arm were non factors...

Comment

Working...
                      X