X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Game Day Thread: Week 16 : 2015 Bengals vs Broncos

Happy Holidays Broncomaniacs.

I figured I would post this now though we don't play until Monday night. I'm sure there will be lots to say before game time Monday.

Here we sit on the cusp of the regular season. With 2 games to go things can play out where we could be out of the playoffs or be the 2nd seed. Depends on which Broncos team shows up and how long they play for. We need all phases to play and execute for 60 minutes.

Obviously the run game has been faltering again, McManus has missed kicks, Colquitt should call it quits. We can't score on the 2nd half and it does not appear adjustments have been made. Kubes offense, great for the running game with the boot legs and roll outs....how'd we do with them the last two weeks?

Now we have a home game vs Cincy. We lost 2 of our last 3 home games, and were fortunate to beat NE. As of late we have not appeared to be world beaters. How a team can look so dominate in the first half like last week and fall apart in the second, I can't fathom. We've devoted many threads to that topic over the last few weeks.

We need a win badly. A bad win, a good win... any win. Let's hope NE's can also get a win with their back ups can beat the Jets. We need to have things start to move in the right direction, all we can do on our part is try to win our last two games.

Last year in week 15 it was Manning vs Dalton in an ugly Bronco performance in Cincy. Now it is Osweiler vs McCarron. Not quite the way the schedule makers drew it up. They want the bye week so they will play hard. We need to be ready.

SO how do we do in the 15th game of a season. Well we have a 4-6 record over the last decade. 3 of the 4 wins were at home. Of the 6 losses 4 were away two at home. (2 of the week 16 losses being to the Bengals)
    On the plus side we have beat them 2 of the last 3 times we faced them.

I don't think AJ Green will burn us like Antonio Brown did. Chris Harris picked a bad time to have a bad game last week. Eifert is out so that is a plus in our favor. Hopefully the D line can get pressure on McCarron and force him into mistakes. Cinci has a good run game and a decent defense, so the D needs to step up and Brock will have his work cut out for him.

Like many here I will be anxiously watching the game to see what we can do out there. After the last 3 weeks I will try to ignore any positives int he first half and focus on what we do in the final 30 minutes. We need to treat this as a playoff game and win it!

With tension here hitting all time highs again, I will post the link to the COC so we can all review it, should we feel things are getting out of hand. http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...ode-of-Conduct

So as I always end my posts, Lets hope for a good game, that we leave the game healthy and with the "W" which we have not seen in far too long! Go Broncos!!! Score early, score often and score in the 2nd half!

The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Time to clinch a playoff berth!

GO BRONCOS!!!

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

Go Broncos!!
      sigpic

Comment

4th!!!!!!!

Go DENVER BRONCOS GO!!!!

Comment

I am extremely nervous about this game. So much riding on it. Can we score in the 2nd half of a game? Can we close a game out with a win? Can we finally get our run game going? Will our receivers and TE's catch balls in crucial situations?

This game will determine what kind of team we are. We are playing for our playoff hopes. Let's go Broncos, show us what you are made of. Beat the Bengals. Crush the Bengals. A full 60 minutes of complete domination on both sides of the ball. GO BRONCOS.
          Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Bengals??? Who dey???

Go Broncos!!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by qbronco View Post
              Bengals??? Who dey???

Go Broncos!!!!!
              Let's hope dey the team we beat Monday night!
              The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Very excited about the game, can't wait to see how we respond this game.

Please no injuries
                My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

I like to watch the Denver Broncos play football ... any day of the week.

BLAM! BLAM!
                  "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Ive come to hate the Broncos on MNF. The wait is too long
                    Last edited by Atwnbroncfan; 12-27-2015, 09:20 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Go Broncos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      sigpic
                      2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
                      2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
                      BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

Comment

Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
                        Ive come to hate the Broncos on MNF. The wait is too long
                        I know. Love the Sunday 1:00 EST game the best.
                        Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

GO BRONCOS !!!

STOMP THE bungles !!!

GO "D" --- SACK aj !!!

Broncos 42
                          bungles 13

GO BRONCOS !!!

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
                          The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
                          http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
                          My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

Originally posted by AZ Snake Fan View Post

Broncos 42
                            bungles 13
                            We might need two pick sixes to get that total, but I'd take that!

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

I like it on Monday, gives our safeties more time to heal, think its a good thing
                              My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Working...
                              X