This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BroncoSynapses View Post
    Have to agree. It's not that Manning came in but how he came in. I'm concerned with our team.
    Huh???

The team needed a spark and he gave it to them

Comment

• Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
      I'm not arguing the call. I was quite impressed with Brock though. I hope we can lock him up long term.
      I would hope to, he needs to work on some things, but he has skills. Everthing else can be coached or learned on the field. Who knows how he would have done if they put Polumbus in there earlier.
      The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by KansasKrista View Post
        I hate you.

No just kidding!! I'm just seething with jealousy. You have a safe trip!!! You lucky duck you!! Get a tan for me! I'm pale as can be right now!!
        I'll be spending a lot of time underwater checking out the reefs and critters.
        :logo:Super Bowl Bound! AGAIN!! :smash:

Comment

• What a great game. Congrats and thank you to Osweiler for a great season. Good to see Manning back in 'Manning-form'-- I hope it lasts for 3 more games.
          sigpic

Comment

• What a day! The Pats* lose to the 'Phins, and Peyton Manning comes off the bench to bring the Broncos from behind ... twice! Unbelievable! How perfect! What a great team season and team win! Home field advantage!
            "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
              Huh???

The team needed a spark and he gave it to them
              So everytime we need a spark we change QBs? It's not a sustainable method of winning games. It won't work against the best teams in the league.

Comment

• Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                What a day! The Pats* lose to the 'Phins, and Peyton Manning comes off the bench to bring the Broncos from behind ... twice! Unbelievable! How perfect! What a great team season and team win! Home field advantage!
                I was thinking the same thing!!! Great day.
                😄😄😄

Comment

• good game team!!! Welcome back Peyton!!!!

Comment

• Good job in the second half. That first half was horrible.
                    My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                    You Mad Bro?
                    Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Originally posted by broncolee View Post
                      Good job in the second half. That first half was horrible.
                      Worst half of football I've ever seen.
                      Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Working...
                      X