X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official 2016 Week 2 Preseason Thread - 49ers and Broncos

Looks like you all got me this week.

I'll be short and sweet and just remind you all to follow the CoC and have fun!

GO BRONCOS!!!
    Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

first to post wooo hooo
    sigpic

Comment

I was wondering when this thread was going to be made Go Broncos!
      sigpic

Comment

Does the game start in less than an hour from now?

Comment

Originally posted by Orange Crush 16 View Post
          Does the game start in less than an hour from now?
          Yes game starts at 7
          sigpic

Comment

Who is everyone most excited to see you tonight? I'm very excited to see how much playing time Lorenzo DOS receives in the secondary. Know if I'm to understand correctly he made six interceptions last week, and practice that is anyway and even though it's practice six interceptions is still pretty impressive.

I'm also very excited to see Justin Simmons. I'm hearing that Justin Simmons is well on his way to seeing a ton of playing time this season and eventually replacing Darian Stewart if need be when the time comes. That is saying a lot because if not for Darian Stewart and the big place he contributed last season we don't win the Super Bowl.

Comment

Go BRONCOS!!!!!!
              sigpic
              Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
              2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
              2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Comment

Can't wait to see the QB competition heat up tonight.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                  Who is everyone most excited to see you tonight? I'm very excited to see how much playing time Lorenzo DOS receives in the secondary. Know if I'm to understand correctly he made six interceptions last week, and practice that is anyway and even though it's practice six interceptions is still pretty impressive.

I'm also very excited to see Justin Simmons. I'm hearing that Justin Simmons is well on his way to seeing a ton of playing time this season and eventually replacing Darian Stewart if need be when the time comes. That is saying a lot because if not for Darian Stewart and the big place he contributed last season we don't win the Super Bowl.
                  I want to see how our Lines do since we are already battling injuries on both sides.
                  sigpic
                  Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
                  2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
                  2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Comment

GO BRONCOS!!!!!! :dance:
                    2014/2015 Adopt-A-Bronco : TJ Ward - GO DUCKS!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post

I want to see Devontae Booker and Simian tear it up. Also, Im rooting for another shutout.
                      2014/2015 Adopt-A-Bronco : TJ Ward - GO DUCKS!

Comment

Interested in watching all 3 QBS
                        3 RBS
                        the whole 2nd team D
                        And the oLine...

Here to an injury free game on both sides for both teams.

Go Denver !!
                        :goz::helmet::helmet::helmet::goz:

Comment

Brock was just having a pretty good 1st Q

He had a TD and was like 10/14 or so

Then had this last drive all the way to the 4 yard line and they didn't convert a 3rd down. Then they went for it on 4th and he threw a pick in the end zone

Glad to see the pick, personally

But I have to admit - Brock is looking pretty decent despite last week's reports
                          The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Great play by Trevor
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                              Looks like you all got me this week.

I'll be short and sweet and just remind you all to follow the CoC and have fun!

GO BRONCOS!!!
                              I like having you
                              My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Working...
                              X