This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    Also just heard that the longest play by CIN was 20 yards. Way to go defense.
    They had a 50+ yard run on their first series I believe. Still a good game though lol.
    Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

Comment

• [QUOTE=JJBroncoFan;5478489]He did have the fumble to be fair, which could have been a disaster had the defense not held. He made a really good play on the td, which is what is expected of him. It was funny how the pass just seemed to stick to him lol, it was like madden graphics.[/QUOTE]

When I play Madden with my kids the passes don't stick to the receivers for me

Comment

• Originally posted by JJBroncoFan View Post
        They had a 50+ yard run on their first series I believe. Still a good game though lol.
        Yeah, probably meant passing play.
        Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• [QUOTE=Fantaztic7;5478501]
          Originally posted by JJBroncoFan
          He did have the fumble to be fair, which could have been a disaster had the defense not held. He made a really good play on the td, which is what is expected of him. It was funny how the pass just seemed to stick to him lol, it was like madden graphics.[/QUOTE]

When I play Madden with my kids the passes don't stick to the receivers for me
          Lol yup its always for the other guy smh
          Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

Comment

• I finally got to watch the game via my NFL Game Pass subscription. God, so much stuff. That was a great game. It has already been discussed and I'm not going to repeat everything that everyone else has already said-but I loved the shot of the Bengal fans taking the escalator to drain the stadium with a good chunk of the fourth quarter still left to be played.
            Adopt-A-Bronco: Tim Patrick

Comment

• The Denver Broncos are the WORLD CHAMPS

Ryan Clark on First Take. I have to hand it to Ryan Clark. He hits most of the points I feel but many I haven't been able to also put into words. Very intelligent dude is this Ryan Clark. Check out the clip

I'm not a First Take fan, but after a big win like yesterday it's always fun to check in and see what peeps are saying.
              The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• Originally posted by dizzolve View Post

Ryan Clark on First Take. I have to hand it to Ryan Clark. He hits most of the points I feel but many I haven't been able to also put into words. Very intelligent dude is this Ryan Clark. Check out the clip

I'm not a First Take fan, but after a big win like yesterday it's always fun to check in and see what peeps are saying.
                Thanks for the link. Ryan Clark is a football player who knows football. Stephen A. Smith is an idiot.
                "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

I saw the question about the Broncos as "Are the Broncos a threat to [email protected]

I wasn't able to watch so I taped it because I was interested in the answer. As I left I said to myself: "shouldn't the question be the other way around? Shouldn't it be: Are the Pats a threat to NE?

When I listened to this I had to laugh. Thank you Ryan for setting them right.
                  Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                    Thanks for the link. Ryan Clark is a football player who knows football. Stephen A. Smith is an idiot.
                    He really is annoying to watch and hear. Tbh though I don't think they're allowed to ever agree on the same issue which forces Stephen a smith to say the dumbest things I've ever heard
                    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• Originally posted by listopencil View Post
                      I finally got to watch the game via my NFL Game Pass subscription. God, so much stuff. That was a great game. It has already been discussed and I'm not going to repeat everything that everyone else has already said-but I loved the shot of the Bengal fans taking the escalator to drain the stadium with a good chunk of the fourth quarter still left to be played.
                      We noticed the same thing - they should have had one of those giant slides for everyone to get out of there quickly.

Comment

• Holy crap

Dennis Allen is the DC of NO. They can't stop a stop sign
                        The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Holy crap

Dennis Allen is the DC of NO. They can't stop a stop sign
                          It's a shame that Drew Brees isn't on a team with a defense. He has played at a high level consistently for so long.

Comment

Working...
                          X