Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Game Day Thread: Week 4: 2016 Broncos vs Bucs!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
    Nice punt Colquitt
    Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    And that we'd suck.
    I hope they keep disrespecting us, throw more fuel in the fire for our D. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by 15thebeast View Post
      Julio has a good game and they overreact, didn't he get held to 1 catch against the worst secondary in the league? They've not played a defence that's even close to ours this year
      NFC South fanboys always get cocky after a few big games, nothing new here. Gotta respect the Falcons, but at the same time I'm starting to suspect the Panthers D is nothing special or close to what it was last year. And of course we know about the Saints' D. Next week hosting them at Mile high should be fun
      Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• All for 1
        1 for All

http://www.denverbroncos.com/multime...4-3a9e0587b7aa
        The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
          Remember when people were saying the Chiefs would win the division??
          They'll just jump on the Raiders band wagon.

To be fair though, it's not like the Broncos are in the AFC East. There is a chance another team could win the division.

The Patriots enter the season knowing they're going to be at least the 4th seed in the playoffs.
          My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
          You Mad Bro?
          Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
            NFC South fanboys always get cocky after a few big games, nothing new here. Gotta respect the Falcons, but at the same time I'm starting to suspect the Panthers D is nothing special or close to what it was last year. And of course we know about the Saints' D. Next week hosting them at Mile high should be fun
            I'm starting to think the Panthers were a fluke. We put out the blue print on how to stop them and they have been struggling to adjust

Comment

Working...
            X