Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Game Day Thread: Week 8: 2016 Chargers vs Broncos

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by bronco30 View Post
    hopefully we cant stop the run better today and get pressure on Phyllis n create turnovers...it'd be great to see our run game keep going like Monday night n start fast for once get a lead early
    If we can force a tie game going into halftime I think we have a shot of sneaking out a win this time. Starting off fast, I think, will be crucial in winning this game. Hope we can pull it off!

    Comment


    • #17
      GO BRONCOS! :lombardi:
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #18
        I think Denver will play well, found some ways to counter that attack on our mlb for coverage, Trevor is feeling better, and the chargers have our attention... Denver will be out to make a example out of these chargers..

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by bronco30 View Post
          yep esp going into the faider game.. go colts n bucs
          And BUF! Let's go!
          Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

          Comment


          • #20
            Book will go for 150+ with at least 1 touchdown
            With over 25 touches.

            Comment


            • #21
              James Palmer from NFLN saying Aqib Tailb is out with a back injury.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
                James Palmer from NFLN saying Aqib Tailb is out with a back injury.
                Well, 5-3 here we come. This is bad matchup for us. Sucks, first time SD sweeps us since 2010. Missing the Manning years lol

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by BroncoSynapses View Post
                  Well, 5-3 here we come. This is bad matchup for us. Sucks, first time SD sweeps us since 2010. Missing the Manning years lol
                  The Chargers have a lot of injuries too. Keenan Allen (their #1 WR), Jason Verrett (their #1 CB), Danny Woodhead who would have been a pain vs our current ILBs. No excuses. Siemian's shoulder is reportedly much better this time. It's time to step up and win this thing.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    No Talib is not good.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Talib being out is going to be huge...
                      Superbowl 50 Champions!

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Who's going to start in place of Talib?
                        Superbowl 50 Champions!

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
                          The Chargers have a lot of injuries too. Keenan Allen (their #1 WR), Jason Verrett (their #1 CB), Danny Woodhead who would have been a pain vs our current ILBs. No excuses. Siemian's shoulder is reportedly much better this time. It's time to step up and win this thing.
                          roby needs step up n some other db's to n now a much needed run game to keep them on the sidelines

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
                            Who's going to start in place of Talib?
                            roby will start on other side now need a new nickel maybe webster

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              NE gotta away w/ a major roughing call bills had to kick fg

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by bronco30 View Post
                                roby will start on other side now need a new nickel maybe webster
                                Could be worse. Webster on rookie WR's is still favorable for us
                                Superbowl 50 Champions!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X