Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chiefs are looking pretty weak. That said it wasn't Andy Smith starting for them so that plays a huge factor.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
      Chiefs are looking pretty weak. That said it wasn't Andy Smith starting for them so that plays a huge factor.
      Smith is a slight upgrade but still a limited QB.

I could see KC being a wildcard team again but tallies up to their talent level

Comment

Excited for this one... really excited for this one.

reallllly excited.

Time to watch our defense destroyyyyy the raiders.

Comment

Originally posted by Remedy View Post
          Excited for this one... really excited for this one.

reallllly excited.

Time to watch our defense destroyyyyy the raiders.
          Can't believe we're the underdogs in this one. Most are picking against us. Gotta admit I'm a little nervous myself. Let's do this Broncos. Let's show them who's boss.
          Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
            yep, nobody is helping us out this year, if we're going to win the division we'll have to do it all on our own.
            True.......

Comment

I'm stuck in a hospital bed, bad infection on my bicep and had surgery. But I have my orange and ready to cheer. On some pretty heavy drugs and will do my best to stay awake.

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                Can't believe we're the underdogs in this one. Most are picking against us. Gotta admit I'm a little nervous myself. Let's do this Broncos. Let's show them who's boss.
                Prefer being the underdog.....

Comment

Originally posted by VADER72 View Post
                  I'm stuck in a hospital bed, bad infection on my bicep and had surgery. But I have my orange and ready to cheer. On some pretty heavy drugs and will do my best to stay awake.
                  Hey hope you are better soon and out of there! Broncos need to win one here for you!!!

Comment

Being the underdog is a good thing. We seem to play better when the majority is picking against us.
                    :logo:Super Bowl Bound! AGAIN!! :smash:

Comment

Good luck with your infection. Sorry to hear you had to have a surgery to repair it. Get better soon!
                      :logo:Super Bowl Bound! AGAIN!! :smash:

Comment

Originally posted by Nuts4koi View Post
                        Being the underdog is a good thing. We seem to play better when the majority is picking against us.
                        Yeah, me too actually. And so does the team.

Comment

Hey, sorry to hear. Get better soon. We'll fill you in if the drugs overtake ya. :thumb:

Comment

Hey, sorry to hear. Get better soon. We'll fill you in if the drugs overtake ya. :thumb:
                            We'll know if his posts turn into total nonsense halfway through the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
                              We'll know if his posts turn into total nonsense halfway through the game.
                              Especially if he starts cheering for the Raiders!

Comment

When the officiating is driving us crazy in a few hours, let's remember the Jags game folks lol. I would be fuming mad if I was a Jax fan. They're not good enough to overcome bad officiating, losing 6 points because of stupidity is really rough.
                                Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

Comment

Working...
                                X