Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Game Day Thread: 2016: Week 13: Broncos vs Jaguars

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    Early report Bibbs could miss 7 weeks with high ankle sprain. He ran better than Booker.

    https://www.google.com/amp/broncoswi...?client=safari
    just after a good game from him too, what a shame. Any update on CJ? Earlier it was mentioned he might be coming back earlier
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
      Early report Bibbs could miss 7 weeks with high ankle sprain.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
        just after a good game from him too, what a shame. Any update on CJ? Earlier it was mentioned he might be coming back earlier
        Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
        We're down to Booker, Thompson and Terrell Watson on the PS.

        Will see if Bibbs goes on IR and we'll need to sign another back.

        Comment


        • Just like Atlanta earlier, Buffalo is blowing their game against the raiders. I swear we get no help this year.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Bates View Post
            Just like Atlanta earlier, Buffalo is blowing their game against the raiders. I swear we get no help this year.
            At least we got help from Miami for the wildcard.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
              At least we got help from Miami for the wildcard.
              Actually I think it would be the Ravens who helped us
              My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

              Comment


              • Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
                Actually I think it would be the Ravens who helped us
                True Let's keep it going with a win in Nashville.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Bates View Post
                  Just like Atlanta earlier, Buffalo is blowing their game against the raiders. I swear we get no help this year.
                  Raiders vs KC Thursday night one will have to lose to the other! Heh heh!
                  The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Elway View Post
                    Raiders vs KC Thursday night one will have to lose to the other! Heh heh!
                    Or they can tie.....

                    Comment


                    • We lose all tie breakers to both so best bet is we need KC to win and then finish with a Better overall record (to win the division)

                      We basically have to win out 12-4 and have Oak lose last 3 of 4 (11-5) and KC as well 11-5.
                      That's a very tall order

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
                        just after a good game from him too, what a shame. Any update on CJ? Earlier it was mentioned he might be coming back earlier
                        I think even if hes capable he has to wait 8 weeks. That could make his return either last week of reg season or week before that. So for the next two weeks at least we wont have him.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
                          Well it wasn't anything new. Beat a bad team based on defensive play, pick any game from last year and it's more or less the same story again lol
                          Except this year we haven't beat one team with a winning record.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by BroncoSynapses View Post
                            Except this year we haven't beat one team with a winning record.
                            Tampa Bay....

                            Comment


                            • Unstuck and moved.
                              *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                              *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                              *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X