This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Red_Label View Post
    Agreed... but evidently, there are some here who would rather watch this garbage than no football. Sad thing is... even IF the Broncos manage to play a less-than-putrid game next week, so what? Pride obviously isn't something that currently motivates them.
    Lulz, I got no more pride this year. My Jerseys are taking a nice retirement for a while. Make sure they are nice and clean and hung in my closet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bterres105 View Post
      Romo didnt even take a real hit and he fractured a disk in his spine. I don't know about you, but I'm pretty tired of watching old farts. Let's just stick out the growing pains of a young qb.
      That's all nice and dandy to grow your own QB to become good-great. But we are wasting away the defensive powerhouse that we have by waiting for our young QB to develop.

Comment

• Maybe we should have kept Sanchez...
        Denver Broncos
        New York Yankees
        New York Knicks
        Colorado Avalanche

sigpic

Comment

• We can blame every thing we want to on offense...but the fact remains

This offense has been absalutly the worst crap offense I have seen in a bronco uni in decades

Since kubiak was hired
          sigpic
          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• Originally posted by Njbroncofan1 View Post
            I would put him at 7 games for over/under with this line. That's probably being generous albeit a healthy cj should help run game
            If you knew Romo would stay healthy for the entire season, would you take him?

No one knows whether or not he would. If he did, he's an absolute monster upgrade for us. Our offense has been offensive. Blame goes all around, o line, rb's, and even QB.
            sigpic
            2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

Comment

• Now it is time for Semian to pad his stats if KC goes to soft zone coverage...

Comment

• Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
                The talent level between the offense and defense isn't even close. That's not completely on Kubiak.
                No... but kubiak's horrible coaching is on kubiak. He's at least as bad as John Fox was.

Comment

• Elway looks like his head is about to explode.
                  Denver Broncos
                  New York Yankees
                  New York Knicks
                  Colorado Avalanche

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
                    There is no real scenario that I can imagine that Siemian is the starting quarterback of this team to begin the 2017 season. I don't even think he's on the team - IMO he's trade bait.

You have a much higher chance of seeing Romo as the starting quarterback, regardless of the injury history and the problems with the offensive line.

You simply can't bring a guy back who scored 10, 3, and 10 points in the 3 most important games of the season.
                    Well, signing Romo means Lynch is going to be Osweiler and not see the field unless injury or until Romo retires. That wouldnt be he worst scenario. But expensive. Better than bringing in Kaep, Cutler, or Fitzpatrick for more than what youre paying Trevor now, for the same results in this offense.

Comment

• Good pass break up by DT from the Peters INT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Red_Label View Post
                        No... but kubiak's horrible coaching is on kubiak. He's at least as bad as John Fox was.
                        You can't coach zero talent. You just can't.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by $Broncos$ View Post
                          Lulz, I got no more pride this year. My Jerseys are taking a nice retirement for a while. Make sure they are nice and clean and hung in my closet.
                          Ha ha... yup. My college team jerseys and hats have been getting the wear time this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by pepesilvia View Post
                            Kubiak clapping just angers me lol.
                            That's the calling card of players' coaches like John Fox and Chuck Pagano.

Comment

• Originally posted by shawinkerpoppin View Post
                              We had the best team in the division and were a contender every year. Resulted in us getting some quality free agents for less because they knew this team had a shot. It also helped us re establish the winning culture that was lost when elway retired.

I'm not expecting all that from romo but I am expecting better than 10 and 3 points scored on offense. Have we even generated 20 passing TDs this year? I would easily expect romo to get 30+ especially having two 10+mill receiving options.
                              Everyone says this stuff about free agents, but I don't buy it. A big portion of our defense was in place prior to Manning. We brought in Talib, Ware, TJ Ward, and Stewart. Ware came because Wade was here, and I would bet the other defenders did as well.

Sanders was the only guy you could say for sure came because of Peyton. Romo isn't that same name, not by a long shot. We found success when we change direction to being a defensive team, and I believe we continue to trend that way. I think we rebuild both lines and try winning with defense and the run game.
                              Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

Comment

• Does Siemian know how to move in the pocket in any other direction besides backwards?
                                WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

Comment

Working...
                                X