This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BR0NCOFANATIC View Post
    Why does it seem like the Broncos are always involved in some embarrassing or ridiculous play?
    Because they are. I'm surprised the butt fumble didnt happen to a Denver QB.
    WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

Comment

• Haha, Kubiak making Trevor finish this turd.

Comment

• Why is Siemian still in there? Why not give Lynch an opportunity with the game out of reach?
        Rod Smith, Jimmy Smith and Art Monk are the most underrated recievers in my time watching the NFL. It's a shame.

Rod Smith: 2005 NFL Pro Bowler

Comment

• Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
          Elway has a lot of work in the off season.
          First he needs to get Kubiak away from calling plays - get a new OC for a fresh start. Nothing against Dennison but the offense needs to start from scratch.

Draft RT - Mike McGlinchey, Notre Dame.

LT - trade for Joe Thomas. Okung is clearly not worth $12 million. If the trade for Joe Thomas is too steep then consider drafting Cam Robinson instead of McGlinchey.

See what we have with McGovern at guard along with Billy Turner.

Elway needs to see what Lynch can do. We don't need a 1st round QB sitting behind Siemian another season. Siemian showed some potential but not a clear cut starter going into next season.

NT - need an answer to replace Williams.

Sign Vance Walker and look to FA for another DE.

Kubiak should only get another season to make significant improvement on the offense.

Elway cannot tolerate this level of football long.
          Kubiak offense only gotten worse in his second year...why on earth dobyou think he can improve it with another year
          sigpic
          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
            Haha, Kubiak making Trevor finish this turd.
            The way you put it 😂😂😂

Comment

• Well I am sure I will see few of you for next weeks exhibition game. Whatever grace that Superbowl win got Kubes (even though Fox/Peyton set the stage for it) He peed it away like a drunk man in a back alley of a bar.

Next season playoffs or unemployment. don't let him sink us like he did the Texans.
              The Game Day Thread: Year 18 in progress!!!

Comment

• Guess the first half was the good half! Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by DBF View Post
                  From just a football standpoint, 2008 was much worse than 2006. It was one of the worst endings to a season ever.
                  The playoff loss to the Jags pre SB is the worse ever, glad I was young. 2008 was bad though, I'm done reminiscing now lol.
                  Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

Comment

• Why are we still passing the ball? Just run the clock out and finish this.

Comment

• I hate Siemian. Just have to say it again.
                      Go Hard or Go Home

Comment

• Originally posted by DBF View Post
                        Why is Siemian still in there? Why not give Lynch an opportunity with the game out of reach?
                        Let? Make Siemian finish what he started. He looked awful today and he should be the one out there to finish off this shameful performance.

Comment

• Originally posted by JJBroncoFan View Post
                          I hope no Denver fan is upset at that, we completely deserved it.
                          That was a Bellichik kind of move, I hope we store it away for next year.
                          The Game Day Thread: Year 18 in progress!!!

Comment

• Seimian only uses one down.. wastes the first.. second gets a stuffed run.. third he tries for reals

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
                              Haha, Kubiak making Trevor finish this turd.
                              Kubiak doesn't know how to make any changes whatsoever. Why would he change his QB? He is unwilling and unable to adjust to anything. He's a robot.

Comment

• Why are we calling timeouts? This is a mess of a game. Absolute mess.
                                Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X