This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sheenabobeena View Post
    This is not as bad as how I felt for the Super Bowl 48 (now that's what I call embarrassing) but this game definitely up there.
    Not worth feeling bad about the loss, even if we got into the playoffs we were never winning in Pitts, let alone NE. A win tonight would of just been stretching out the inevitable

Comment

• Get ready for another 3 years of this CRAP under the most over-rated Head Coach of all time.
      Originally posted by broncos SB2010
      I doubt Chubb is high on their radar.

Comment

• Wow, what an awful game...

I guess the shouting match spelled the end of this team.

When was the last time we saw such a terrible performance, the Super Bowl against Seattle maybe

Comment

• Offense wasn't that bad

Comment

• Originally posted by Zanataki View Post
            Dontari Poe has a higher QB rating than Trevor...
            LOL!!!!!!!!!! True that!!!!

Comment

• Whats Kubes gonna say in post conference.... "Im a dumbass who can't coach." I took a superbowl team and knocked them down to mediocrity.
              The Game Day Thread: Year 18 in progress!!!

Comment

• Beyond disgusted with this team right now. I need to go and cool off.
                sigpic

Comment

• I trust that Elway will make some changes
                  Go Hard or Go Home

Comment

• Who do we blame for allowing Kelce so many yards? Why were our rookies on him all game

Comment

• In the words of Stephen A Smith.

"Kube lucked into a superbowl winning team, he was never good of a coach, he just knew John Elway"

Originally posted by Dotst View Post
                      Who do we blame for allowing Kelce so many yards? Why were our rookies on him all game
                      TJ Ward was out this game

Comment

• Kubiak is such a coward.
                        WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

Comment

• Stephenson should be left there in KC, he can find his own way home. That might have been the worst performance by an offensive lineman in Broncos history.

Comment

• Peyton was probably 100% healthy this season, just didn't want to play under that crap of an offense that Kubes was trying to call.

You had issues last year Kubes, you didn't fix them. Osweiller may be benched, but his team is still in the playoffs.
                            The Game Day Thread: Year 18 in progress!!!

Comment

• Siemian capping it off with the pick lol. Time to break up this offense. And preferably show Kubes and Dennison the door. Gotta figure Dennison's as good as gone, Kubiak unfortunately could probably get away with 2 or 3 more years of throwing a limp uninspired and uncoached team onto the field before any blame comes back to him. And if Elway keeps up his five year streak of being incapable of drafting a single offensive weapon we might need to find someone else to start doing that for us too. This teams needs help heading into next year. Obviously a new OC with more control of the offense, a seriously beefed up o line, and likely a new quarterback unless Paxton makes a miraculous leap in the offseason. Can't be too mad cause these guys delivered us a super bowl last year, but there isn't much good to say about anything they did this year.

Comment

• Fire oline coach, Fire Offense coordinator, tell Kubiak he has 1 more year to get the offense going, if not? Tell him he can resign now or next year.

Comment

Working...
                                X