Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It really makes me sick to think about Kub's bringing this same putrid offense out on the field next year. Kub's garbage part 3. I doubt JE will do anything until we tank another year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dotst View Post
      Who do we blame for allowing Kelce so many yards? Why were our rookies on him all game
      Coaching staff. Why in the world they didnt put Talib on Kelce I just dont know.
      WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

Comment

• Originally posted by BR0NCOFANATIC View Post
        I trust that Elway will make some changes
        Heads best roll, and players better be hunting for jobs.... that Oline.... Dennison.... Norwood.... Best get to steppin.
        The Game Day Thread: Year 18 in progress!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by dandaman23 View Post
          Kubiak is such a coward.
          Say what you want about the coaching but no need to level insults at Coach Kubiak. That's uncalled for.

Comment

• welp, time to log off before the Manning fan really ruins my Christmas.

Happy holidays.

Comment

• Originally posted by worldsoutro View Post
              Offense wasn't that bad
              Really? Did you watch the Steelers game and forget to watch the Broncos game

Only 10 points again, how sad is that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elway View Post
                Peyton was probably 100% healthy this season, just didn't want to play under that crap of an offense that Kubes was trying to call.

You had issues last year Kubes, you didn't fix them. Osweiller may be benched, but his team is still in the playoffs.
                Anybody think Peyton and some of his play calling would have helped this O be more successful this year? I'd guess we win the division again.

Comment

• I hope someone handles Talib after a loss like this. We need him next season.

Comment

• Good point did not think about this perspective. RE the guy that said let Semian finish this mess.

Comment

• Originally posted by SMR81 View Post
                      Anybody think Peyton and some of his play calling would have helped this O be more successful this year? I'd guess we win the division again.
                      Peyton calling his plays would help, Payton calling Kubes play would fail very badly.
                      Originally posted by broncos SB2010
                      I doubt Chubb is high on their radar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bterres105 View Post
                        welp, time to log off before the Manning fan really ruins my Christmas.

Happy holidays.
                        Ignore feature is awesome, wish people would stop quoting said poster though.
                        Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
                            Say what you want about the coaching but no need to level insults at Coach Kubiak. That's uncalled for.
                            He is. He has no fire and no backbone. Until I see him call people out, including himself my view of him wont change.

He is the coach and leader of this team, he needs to start showing it.
                            WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

Comment

• Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
                              This isn't anything new, Trevor stares down his first option way too much. What's worse, he takes forever to come off and find his next progression. We leave a lot of yardage on the field because of it, as well as poor blocking, and penalties.
                              Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
                                Because this was a transition year with rookie quarterbacks and the line was changed with Stephenson and Okung and RT and LT. Stephenson/Sambrailo are the worst RT and Okung is second worst in terms of QB pressures.

CJ Anderson was injured in the Texans game and the run production dropped off significantly after that - not to mention Janovich being injured and IR after the KC game.

I don't know if he can improve it next season but he isn't going anywhere (unless he steps down for health reasons).

Elway will work on the personnel for the line and see how the offense performs next season.
                                Kubiak was 61-64 as HC of the Texans. 8-8, 9-7 happened a lot. There was one 12-4 season that amounted to nothing, and the next year the Texans went 2-14. Why make excuses for this coach?

People can be great coordinators, but that doesn't mean he will be a great, or even good, head coach. I still don't think that Kubiak would have gotten his job without his ties to Denver and friendship with Elway.

Comment

Working...
                                X