This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BroncoSynapses View Post
    Sloter looked good. But I thought the same thing about Trevor 3 years ago.
    If only everyone in the world could be as loved as the 3rd string QB's.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlindFandom88 View Post
      So Sloter didn't outplay Siemian??? Smh.

Two completely different situations that they played in. I like Sloter and I think if he keeps doing what he's doing then he needs to be kept on the team. I want to see how he would do playing with and playing against 1's and 2's. The kid looks like a cross between Siemian and Lynch - the good parts.
      Adopt-A-Bronco: Tim Patrick

Comment

• Originally posted by SaltySnipes View Post
        Get rid of fowler and taylor. they both make it then. we will still have big bodies with DT and Latimer.
        If Latimer can actually crack the offensive rotation this year then I could buy this. But Fowler has been solidly entrenched as the #3 receiver and has been pretty good for us (except for two critical drops last year). It would be redundant to keep McKenzie and Raymond, even though I really like both and I thought Raymond did a better job last season as a returner than what people give him credit for. But let's say Raymond returns kicks and McKenzie returns punts, what would Henderson's role be? A bench-warming WR? We already have Latimer holding it down on special teams, and Henderson has been nowhere close to getting Fowler's and Taylor's snaps.

Comment

• VJ on broncos live on facebook now saying that sloter has no chance to compete for number 1. I think that is not fair.

Comment

• Originally posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
            If Latimer can actually crack the offensive rotation this year then I could buy this. But Fowler has been solidly entrenched as the #3 receiver and has been pretty good for us (except for two critical drops last year). It would be redundant to keep McKenzie and Raymond, even though I really like both and I thought Raymond did a better job last season as a returner than what people give him credit for. But let's say Raymond returns kicks and McKenzie returns punts, what would Henderson's role be? A bench-warming WR? We already have Latimer holding it down on special teams, and Henderson has been nowhere close to getting Fowler's and Taylor's snaps.
            I get why you think it's "Redundant" however, you can't have too many explosive offensive playmakers on a roster that lacks an offensive pulse. Fowler was also horrible last year and single handidly lost us a game. id much rather roll the dice on 2 home run threats that clearly want to ball out.

Comment

• I might be on team Sloter now.
              My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
              You Mad Bro?
              Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Originally posted by multimoussa View Post
                VJ on broncos live on facebook now saying that sloter has no chance to compete for number 1. I think that is not fair.
                They're too desperate and invested to prove Lynch can even be mediocre enough to start to do that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
                  They're too desperate and invested to prove Lynch can even be mediocre enough to start to do that.
                  ....or maybe they realize this was one game against 3rd and 4th string players....
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
                    That's how you know we have toxic leadership. Sloter lights it up all preseason and they're gonna have a problem on their hands.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
                      ....or maybe they realize this was one game against 3rd and 4th string players....
                      Sloter won't even get considered for the 2's next week, because there's no way they drop Siemien to the 3's. They're stuck trying to make Lynch serviceable.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
                        Stop with this logical nonsense haha
                        sigpic
                        "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

Comment

• Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
                          Couldn't agree more. I heard someone say that when you have 2 And, you have no QBs. I usually don't agree with this person, but here I do. His name is Skip Bayless.
                          As former GM Mike Lombardi said, is this current CBA creates a numbers problem. There are not enough reps to get these QBs ready. I understand this is a new coaching staff that needed to come up with their own conclusions. I understand Lynch is a 1st-round pick and he deserves a chance to prove he can be the starter. However, I hope that, once Vance Joseph names the starting QB, we have this player settled as the starter for the 2018 OTAs and training camp. If Chad Kelly or whoever wants to challenge for the job, he will have to light it up and show he is special or wait for an injury. Imagine if we have 3 QBs splitting 1st-team reps in 2018. It will be a nightmare.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by MHS View Post
                            Stop with this logical nonsense haha
                            Haha couldn't agree more.

Comment

• Really? Let's calm down now about sloter. Kid looked good but it was against 3rd string and he had one pass of a wide open 47 yard easy touchdown. He only threw a few passes and we're talking about first team? He clearly was above lynch but 13 played good. Anybody that says he didn't is just being bias. They didn't even start throwing the ball til the 2nq quarter. On another note it was nice to see latimer have a nice game. Really was

Comment

• Originally posted by Montoya View Post
                                Really? Let's calm down now about sloter. Kid looked good but it was against 3rd string and he had one pass of a wide open 47 yard easy touchdown. He only threw a few passes and we're talking about first team? He clearly was above lynch but 13 played good. Anybody that says he didn't is just being bias. They didn't even start throwing the ball til the 2nq quarter. On another note it was nice to see latimer have a nice game. Really was
                                To be clear, I'm not clamoring for Sloter to start. But, his big play was the one to Raymond. Not that long TD pass. His best pass was the one to marlon brown.

Comment

Working...
                                X