Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official 2017 Week 1 Preseason Thread - Broncos @ Bears

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by multimoussa View Post
    VJ on broncos live on facebook now saying that sloter has no chance to compete for number 1. I think that is not fair.
    I want him to be given a chance to compete for the #3 spot.
    Adopt-A-Bronco: Tim Patrick

    Comment


    • I also think there should be a little more praise for Henderson... I'm excited about him.

      Comment


      • Tonight showed how ridiculous this QB competition is. All this is doing is hurting both players, Just name Siemian the starter, what's the point of dragging this out.

        There's a reason Sloter looked the best, he's actually gotten to practice with the same guys every day

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
          Tonight showed how ridiculous this QB competition is. All this is doing is hurting both players, Just name Siemian the starter, what's the point of dragging this out.

          There's a reason Sloter looked the best, he's actually gotten to practice with the same guys every day
          Or he's the most naturally gifted qb out of the three. That remains to be seen

          Comment


          • Originally posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
            Or he's the most naturally gifted qb out of the three. That remains to be seen
            It would be awesome if you're right. But.... if I had a dollar everytime Broncos fans got over excited about a third string QB in preseason....

            Comment


            • Also, Sloter is playing with the least pressure. He can just sling it and see if he can shock the world as an UDFA. Siemian and Lynch are under extreme pressure because of this competition and they are probably playing not to make the fatal mistake of turning the ball over. It must be hard to play loose when you're watching over your shoulder.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • To stir the convo away from the QB spot for a second. I was a little disappointed by Walkers play. Wasn't bad but wasn't really good either. I understand he still adjusting to the new position but still expected a little more.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Murph2432 View Post
                  To stir the convo away from the QB spot for a second. I was a little disappointed by Walkers play. Wasn't bad but wasn't really good either. I understand he still adjusting to the new position but still expected a little more.
                  Well, good thing he won't be really playing that position once Ray and Barrett return. Edabali looked good.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Murph2432 View Post
                    To stir the convo away from the QB spot for a second. I was a little disappointed by Walkers play. Wasn't bad but wasn't really good either. I understand he still adjusting to the new position but still expected a little more.
                    He was supposed to be a defensive end and mostly a sub-package inside rusher, so I won't blame him for having issues playing as an OLB. If it was at least a natural position for him, but he's a 280-pound guy and not one of the most athletic defenders for NFL standards. I hope they move him back to DE after Ray and Barrett return.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Murph2432 View Post
                      To stir the convo away from the QB spot for a second. I was a little disappointed by Walkers play. Wasn't bad but wasn't really good either. I understand he still adjusting to the new position but still expected a little more.
                      Carlos Henderson, he had a disappointing camp, then muffed back to back kickoffs. It's going to be rough if we have to cut a third round pick, hopefully he steps up

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
                        It would be awesome if you're right. But.... if I had a dollar everytime Broncos fans got over excited about a third string QB in preseason....
                        It's more about being impressed with a small college udfa rookie qb than being excited like I think he's going to go tear up the league this year. lol

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
                          Carlos Henderson, he had a disappointing camp, then muffed back to back kickoffs. It's going to be rough if we have to cut a third round pick, hopefully he steps up
                          He's not going to get cut.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
                            I also think there should be a little more praise for Henderson... I'm excited about him.
                            I know it's only one preseason game and he played against 3rd stringers but... I could see him starting by midseason if this keeps up

                            Comment


                            • Also shoutout to #20 Jamal Carter. He had the fumble recovery and was always around the ball. I could see him sticking behind Simmons/Parks and becoming our special teams ace like Webster.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
                                Also shoutout to #20 Jamal Carter. He had the fumble recovery and was always around the ball. I could see him sticking behind Simmons/Parks and becoming our special teams ace like Webster.
                                Idk I thought Orion Stewart was a little better tonight personally

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X